Pandit Bhagwat Dayal Sharma Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences (Pt B.D. Sharma PGIMS) invites application for the recruitment of Technician/Care Taker with B.Sc/Graduation holders
Company name : Pandit Bhagwat Dayal Sharma Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences (Pt B.D. Sharma PGIMS)
Posts : Technician/Care Taker
Qualification : B.Sc/Graduation
Salary : Rs.5200-20200/- p.m
No of Openings : 29
Location : Rohtak
Last date to apply : 16/08/2014
Details of Post :
Applications are invited for the following Group-C temporary vacant posts of Operation Theatre Technician 28 and Care Taker-01(EBPG)but likely to be continued in the Pt. B.D. Sharma University of Health Sciences, Rohtak on prescribed form which can be downloaded from the website www.uhsr.ac.in or can be obtained from the HDFC Bank Model Town Branch, Rohtak as under:-
General Category (Haryana Domicile only)
- Male:- Rs. 400/- (Attach Demand Draft in case form is downloaded)
- Female:- Rs. 200/- (Attach Demand Draft in case form is downloaded)
Reserved Category (Haryana Domicile only)
- Male:- Rs. 100/- (Attach Demand Draft in case form is downloaded)
- Female:- Rs. 50/- (Attach Demand Draft in case form is downloaded)
The Demand Draft should be in favour of Controller of Finance, Pt. B.D. Sharma University of Health Sciences, Rohtak. The Ex. Serviceman & PH candidates have been exempted from the application fee. They can either obtain application from the Recruitment & Establishment Branch, Pt. B.D. S. University of Health Sciences, Rohtak or can download the same from the university website i.e. www.uhsr.ac.in.
Lower and upper age limit for the posts is shown under each category. Upper age limit is relaxable by five years for candidates of SC/ST, BC, SBC including Economically Backward Classes recognized in Haryana and by ten years for PH. In addition, the age is relaxable for ESM & Certain other categories as per Haryana Govt. rules/instructions issued from time to time. More detailed informationis available in the “Instructions for candidate” attached with the application form.
The candidates who are already working on contract basis will be given relaxation in age to the extent of their contractual service rendered in this university only provided they fulfil the requiredqualification and experience for a particular post. The applications, complete in all respects, must reach the Deputy Registrar (Recruitment & Establishment Branch Pt. B.D. Sharma University of Health Sciences, Rohtak on or before the closing date. Submission of incomplete applications and those received after the closing date will not be entertained. The University will not be held responsible for any postal delay or loss of application.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS:-
- The candidate who is already in Govt./Semi Govt./Corporation or Autonomous Body Service should apply through proper channel however he/she may send his/her advance copy of application to avoid delay but the application through proper channel should reach in due course of time or he/she must produce “No Objection Certificate” at the time of interview otherwise he/she will not be allowed/considered for interview.
- Submission of incomplete application form i.e. without attested copies of testimonial/academic certificate/experience certificate or nsigned application form etc. may render the candidate ineligible.
- Number of posts is liable to increase or decrease either way, including complete withdrawal, without assigning any reason.
- The benefits or reservation and fee will be given only to those SC/BC-A/BC-B/PHC/SBC/EBPG and ESM and outstanding sportsperson candidates who are domicile of Haryana state. The SC/BC-A/BC-B/PHC/SBC/EBPG candidates are required to submit SC/BC-A/BCB/PHC/SBC/EBPG certificate duly issued by the competent authority at the time of interview. Likewise, the outstanding sportsperson shall be required to produce the sport gradation certificate as per Govt. Instructions duly issued by the competent authority. DESM shall be required to produce the fresh Eligibility Certificate duly issued by the respective Zila Sainik Boards at the time of interview.
- The abbreviation GC stands for General Category, SC for Scheduled Castes, BC for Backward Classes, EBPG for Economically Backward Class, SBC for Special Backward Classes, PH for Physically Handicapped, ESM for Ex-Serviceman and DESM for Dependent of x. Serviceman. 6. The posts of reserved categories will be filled up as er latest Govt. instructions applicable/issued from time to time.
- In case any candidate belonging to Scheduled Castes and Backward Classes or any other reserved category applies against General Category post, he/she should fulfil the conditions of eligibility regarding age/application fee etc. as are meant for General Category candidates (as per Govt. Instructions).
- If the applications are received more than three times of the advertised posts then the candidates may be called for interview after holding the written/screening test or on the basis of marks of relevant academic qualifications in the ratio of 1:3 (for a single post 1:5). The decision of the appointing authority in all matters relating to acceptance or rejection of application, eligibility / suitability of the candidates, mode and criteria for selection etc. will be final and binding on the candidates.
- The employees already working on contract basis in this institution may appear for written/screening test wherever applicable; however, they may be given opportunity to appear for the interview.
- The prescribed qualification, experience & age limit shall be reckoned as on the last date of receipt of applications.
- Candidates, who have obtained degrees or diplomas or certificates for various courses from any institution declared fake by the University Grants Commission or not recognized by Department of ducation, Haryana shall not be eligible for being considered for recruitment to the posts advertised.
- Two passport sized photographs, duly attested, to be affixed on the application form.
Operation Theatre Technician -28 (GC-06, GC-PH-01, SC-04, EBPG-03, BC-A-ESM-01, BC-B-02, SBC-03, BC-A04, GC-ESM-02, BC-B-ESM-01, SC-ESM-01
- Pay Band -5200-20200+2400 Grade Pay (But likely to be revised 2800/- Grade Pay)
- Essential Essential Qualification:- i) B.Sc. In Operation Theatre Technology from recognized institute/university. ii) Knowledge of Hindi/Sanskrit up to Matric Standard.
- Age: 17-40 years
Care Taker: 01-EBPG (For Girls/Nurses Hostel)
- Pay Band: 5200-20200+1800 Grade Pay
- Essential Qualification:- i) Graduation in any discipline from a recognized university. ii) Minimum three months certificate course in computers. iii) Two years experience of working after requisite qualification as Care Taker or on equivalent or higher post in a hostel of an Education Institution run/managed by Govt./University/Registered Society. The said Educational Institution should be recognized by Govt./University/Board of School Education of the State or a Statutory Body. NOTE:- (Only female candidate will be eligible for the post of Care Taker in Girls/Nurses Hostels)
- Age: 25 to 45 years
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 16/08/2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From Pt B.D. Sharma PGIMS|
22-10-2016 , 23-10-2016