Pandit Bhagwat Dayal Sharma Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Lab Assistant & More Vacancies through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.SC/ M.SC/ PH.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from Pandit Bhagwat Dayal Sharma Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Job Lab Assistant & More Vacancies on or before 13/04/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Pandit Bhagwat Dayal Sharma Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences|
|Vacancy Name||Lab Assistant & More Vacancies|
|Educational Qualification||B.Sc/ M.Sc/ M.Phil/Ph.d|
|Total No of Vacancy||05 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||13/04/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Nodal Officer, Multidisciplinary Research Unit, (Department of Biotechnology & Molecular Medicine), PGIMS Rohtak-124 001, Haryana|
Detail of Pandit Bhagwat Dayal Sharma Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences Lab Assistant & More Vacancies Recruitment:
Applications for purely temporary positions in Department of Health Research, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of India funded Scheme of “Establishing Multidisciplinary Research Units in the Medical Colleges” are invited on prescribed format (downloadable from institute website) from suitably qualified candidates with following eligibility and experience for the post of Research Scientists, Laboratory Technicians, Lab Assistant cum Data Entry Operator to be recruited on purely temporary/contract basis
Research Scientist-II (One Post)
- Essential Qualification: M.Sc in life sciences with PhD. with five years research experience (after obtaining the Ph.D. Degree).
- Desirable Qualification: Post doctoral experience on use of Tissue Culture, FACS, ELISA, Gene expression system, SDS-PAGE & Western Blotting/2-D Electrophoresis, Fluorescence Microscopy, Cytogenetics Workstation, FISH, HPLC,GC-MS, and other molecular equipments.
- Consolidated salary: Rs 58,900/- p.m.
Research Scientist-I (One Post)
- Essential Qualification: M.Sc in life sciences with at least three year research experience on use of Tissue Culture, FACS, SDS-PAGE/Western Blotting/Immuno histochemistry, Fluorescence Microscopy, HPLC, PCR, FISH and other molecular biology equipments etc.
- Desirable Qualification: PhD in life sciences
- Consolidated salary: Rs, 48,469/- p.m.
Lab Technician (Two Posts)
- Essential Qualification: – B.Sc MLT/ B.Sc in life sciences with experience in research laboratory.
- Experience: Working knowledge of molecular biology equipments and working knowledge of computer etc
- Desirable Qualification: M.Sc in life sciences
- Consolidated salary: Rs 18,360/- p.m.
Lab Assistant cum Data entry operator (One Post)
- Essential Qualification: B.Sc with working knowledge of computer.
- Desirable Qualification: Diploma in computer application.
- Consolidated salary: Rs 16,179/- p.m.
Selection Procedure for Pandit Bhagwat Dayal Sharma Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences – Lab Assistant & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 13/04/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Lab Assistant & More Vacancies Vacancy in Pandit Bhagwat Dayal Sharma Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences:
- Candidates are required to submit an application form (which can be downloaded from the website) supported by testimonials to the Nodal Officer MRU, Department of Biotechnology & Molecular Medicine, PGIMS, Rohtak by 13/04/2015 by 4:00 PM. The requisite qualifications and experience should be from the institutions recognized from statutory bodies.
- The original documents and certificates along with their attested photocopies related to educational qualification, date of birth, and work experience to be produced at the time of interview otherwise will not be considered for the post. Separate call letters will not be sent and no TA/DA will be paid. Candidates appearing for interview must send prior confirmation the Nodal Officer.
- Age: Not exceeding 40 years for Scientist II, 35 Years for Scientist-I, 25 Years for Lab Technician/Lab Assistant Cum Data Entry Operator.
- Director, Pt B D Sharma PGIMS, Rohtak reserves all the rights to shortlist the candidates to be called for interview on the basis of best suitability of educational/research qualifications and work experience. Director may postpone, cancel the interview & selection without assigning any reason thereof. Only shortlisted candidates three times the actual number of available vacancies shall be called for interview.
- Preference will be given to candidates for all the above posts having work experience in molecular biology, PCR, Cloning, Sequencing, cytogenetic, flow cytometry, cell culture, SDS-PAGE, Western Blotting, ELISA, 2-D Electrophoresis, Microarray and PCR/Tissue Array Techniques, analytical/protein chemistry work on clinical samples/human tissue samples and use of sophisticated bioscience research equipments and willing to work as per the instructions of the Nodal Officer. For Research Scientist-II post, successful experience of writing, screening, reviewing of research grants and handling of research projects independently is highly desirable. For Research Scientist I, candidates should be able to demonstrate success independently on bench in a translational research environment. Candidates with mere theoretical knowledge need not apply. Distance education qualifications will not be considered.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 13/04/2015