Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University (PDPU) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University (PDPU).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Junior Research Fellow. Walk in Interview will be held on 05/05/2015 at 11.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
|Company Name||Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University (PDPU)|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Total No of Vacancy||01|
|Walk in date to Apply for this job||05/05/2015|
|Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy||Solar Research & Development Centre Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University E Block, PDPU Campus, Koba Gandhinagar Highway Raisan, Gandhinagar – 382 007|
Detail of Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University (PDPU) Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Ministry of New & Renewable Energy, Government of India has funded a research project entitled Development of CZTS Solar Cells & Modules on Glass and Metallic Substrates by Non-vacuum Processes at PDPU. PDPU is looking for meritorious young researchers for abovementioned MNRE funded research projects
- Following fellowships are available initially for a period of 9 months (expected project completion date – 14th February 2016) Junior Research Fellow (JRF) 01 Post
- Applications are invited only from candidates possessing MSc. or equivalent in Physics, Electronics, Materials Science and Optoelectronics.
- Upper age limit for JRF is 28 years as on 31st March 2015 (relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC candidates as per Government of India rules & regulation).
- Stipend: for JRF: Rs.12,000/‐ p.m. (In addition, HRA at the rate of 20%).
- Date, time and venue of walk in interview is as follows :
- Date : 5th May, 2015
- Time : 11:00 a.m.
- Venue : Solar Research & Development Centre Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University E Block, PDPU Campus, Koba Gandhinagar Highway Raisan, Gandhinagar – 382 007
Selection Procedure for Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University (PDPU) – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Written Test on 05/05/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Junior Research Fellow vacancy in Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University (PDPU):
No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview. Candidates are required to produce all certificates/testimonials in original at the time of interview. Those having qualified in UGC/CSIR/NET/GATE examination shall be given preference. Offer of fellowship is purely contractual and limited to project for the project duration only as per funding agency norms and does not confer any right to the selected candidate for absorption in PDPU.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 05/05/2015
VENUE : Solar Research & Development Centre Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University E Block, PDPU Campus, Koba Gandhinagar Highway Raisan, Gandhinagar – 382 007
19-01-2017 , 20-01-2017