Panjab University (PU) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Guest Faculty through recruitment notification . Candidates who have completed B.E, B.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Panjab University (PU).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Guest Faculty. Walk in Interview will be held on 29/7/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Panjab University (PU)
Vacancy Name : Guest Faculty
Educational Qualification : B.E/B.Tech
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs.25,000/- p.m
Job Location : Chandigarh
Walk in date to Apply for this job: 29/7/2015
Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy: Chairperson, Dr.S.S. Bhatnagar University Institute of Chemical Engineering & Technology, Panjab University, Chandigarh
Detail of Panjab University (PU) Guest Faculty Recruitment:
The Walk-in-Interviews for appointing Guest Faculty to teach B.E.(Chemical)/(F.T.)/Chemical with MBA for the period from July,2015 to December, 2015 (Odd Semester) for the following subjects will be held on 29.07.2015 in the office of the Chairperson, Dr.S.S. Bhatnagar University Institute of Chemical Engineering & Technology, Panjab University, Chandigarh, as per schedule given below:
- Assistant Professor in Food Technology: 01 Bachelor’s degree in Food Engineering/Technology/Dairy and Food Engineering/Technology/Agricultural Engineering and Master’s degree in Food Engineering/Technology/Dairy and Food Engineering/Technology/Agricultural Engineering with First division at either Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree.
- Assistant Professor in Chemistry: 02 i) Good academic record as defined by the University with at least 55% marks (50% for SC/ST/Physically & Visually Handicapped) or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed at the Master’s degree level in Chemistry from an Indian University or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign University ii) Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate should have either cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR OR should have obtained Ph.D. Degree in the relevant subject.
The above assignment is on lecture basis with a token honorarium of Rs.1000/- per lecture with an upper limit of Rs.25000/- per month.
Selection Procedure for Panjab University (PU) – Guest Faculty Post:
- Written Test on 29/7/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Guest Faculty vacancy in Panjab University (PU):
All the applicants are advised to bring their original certificates and other relevant documents for verification along with the duly filled form giving the following details at the time of interview: 1. Name 2. Date of Birth 3. Educational Qualifications (Attach Photocopies of the certificates) 4. Attested photocopy of Degree 5. Teaching/Research Experience (attach details) in the form of publications etc. 6. Correspondence address 7. Contact No./Mobile No. & E-mail ID
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 29/7/2015
Chairperson, Dr.S.S. Bhatnagar University Institute of Chemical Engineering & Technology, Panjab University, Chandigarh