Panjab University (PU) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Medical Officer through recruitment notification Candidates who have completed MBBS can apply for the new recruitment notification from Panjab University (PU).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Medical Officer. Walk in Interview will be held on 14/10/2015 at 04.00 P.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Panjab University (PU)
Vacancy Name : Medical Officer
Educational Qualification : M.B.B.S
Total No Of Vacancy :01 Posts
Job Location :Chandigarh
Walk in Date to Apply For This Job : 14/10/2015
Walk in Address For The Job Vacancy : office of Chief Medical Officer, BGJ Institute of Health, Panjab University, Chandigarh.
Detail Of Panjab University (PU) Medical Officer Recruitment:
Applications are invited for Walk-in-Interview for the post of Medical Officer (Full Time-on contract) at BGJ Institute of Health, Panjab University Chandigarh on a consolidated salary of Rs. 45000/- per month as per following qualification, duty hours, term and conditions:-
- Essential Qualification: – 1. MBBS 2. Candidate must be registered with the respective State/Medical Council of India and having minimum 1 year house job/ Jr. Residency in a clinical subject or 3 years experience in a Hospital. 3. Preference will be given to those having experience in Govt. Hospital.
- Duty hours: – As per OPD/emergency schedule of BGJ Institute of Health
- Duty hours are adjustable as per the needs of the BGJ Institute of Health. 20 Days Casual Leave is available for the service put in for 12 months during the calendar year on proportionate basis.
Selection Procedure For Panjab University (PU) – Medical Officer Post:
- Written Test on 14/10/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure For Medical Officer vacancy in Panjab University (PU):
The selected candidates duly approved by the Vice Chancellor shall be required to report on duty by the date stipulated in the letter of appointment. Other terms and conditions applicable to contractual employees as per Panjab University rules. The applicants along with their Bio-Data and original certificates alongwith proof of Date of birth, SC/ST certificate, Work Experience and latest photograph may appear for the interview on 14th Oct 2015 at 4 PM in the office of Chief Medical Officer, BGJ Institute of Health, Panjab University, Chandigarh.
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in date for this job : 14/10/2015
VENUE : office of Chief Medical Officer, BGJ Institute of Health, Panjab University, Chandigarh.
28-10-2016 , 29-10-2016