Panjab University (PU) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.Tech, M.Tech, M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Panjab University (PU)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Project Fellow on or before 07/10/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Panjab University (PU)
Vacancy Name :Project Fellow
Educational Qualification : B.E/B.Tech, M.E/M.Tech, M.Sc
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.16,000/-pm
Job Location : Chandigarh
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 07/10/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Dr.SSB University Institute of Chemical Engineering and Technology, Panjab University, Chandigarh
Detail Of Panjab University (PU) Project Fellow Recruitment:
Applications are invited for one post of Project Fellow in the UGC Research project entitled “Ionic Substitution in Nanodimensional Hydroxyapatite for Bone Tissue Engineering Applications” in Dr.SSB University Institute of Chemical Engineering and Technology, Panjab University, Chandigarh under the supervision of Prof. Seema Kapoor from the Indian nationals with below mentioned qualification and experience.
- Job Title Project Fellow
- Fellowship For NET/GATE qualified candidates remuneration is Rs. 16,000/- p.m.
- Essential Qualifications (i) B.E./B.Tech degree (Chemical Engg/Materials Science and Engineering/or relevant) followed by M.E./M.Tech (Chemical/ Materials Science and Engineering/Nanotechnology) with at least 55% marks at both bachelor’s and master’s level OR M.Sc (Chemistry/Physics or relevant) with at least 55% marks (ii) The candidate should be GATE/NET qualified or have passed Panjab University Entrance Examination
- Desirable Experience Job Specification /Responsibility Experience in Chemical Engg./Materials Science and Engineering/ Nanotechnology is desirable. Candidate actively engaged in research with evidence of published work will be preferred. To perform experiment and assist the PI in various phases of research project.
- Age Limit 35 years
- Venue of interview Dr.SSB University Institute of Chemical Engineering and Technology, Panjab University, Chandigarh. The date of interview shall be conveyed via email to the eligible candidates. No separate call letter will be issued for the interview. No TA/DA will be given for attending the interview.
Selection Procedure For Panjab University (PU) – Project Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 07/10/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Project Fellow Vacancy in Panjab University (PU):
Candidates should apply with complete biodata giving details such as Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, Nationality, Present and Permanent Address, a valid Email ID, Mobile No., Academic Qualifications, relevant experience and publications if any with attested copies of mark sheets/certificates and experience certificates of the candidates and a recent passport size photograph, so as to reach the Principal Investigator by October 07, 2015. Interested candidates can send their application through post, by hand or e-mail ([email protected]).
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 07/10/2015