Panjab University (PU) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Fellow & Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification – Panjab University (PU) Recruitment 2015. Candidates who have completed M.Sc, B.E/B.Tech, Ph.d, M.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Panjab University (PU).
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Job Project Fellow & Junior Research Fellow on or before 25/08/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Panjab University (PU)
Vacancy Name :Project Fellow & Junior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.Sc, B.E/B.Tech, M.Phil/Ph.d, M.E/M.Tech
Total No Of Vacancy : NA
Salary : Rs-14,000/-pm
Job Location :Chandigarh
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 25/08/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Panjab University (PU),Sector 14, Chandigarh, 160014
Detail Of Panjab University (PU) Project Fellow & Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
ADVERTISEMENT FOR THE POST OF A PROJECT FELLOW/JRF IN UGC-DAE RESEARCH PROJECT:
- Application are invited for the post of Project Fellow/JRF in the UGC-DAE Research project entitled “Strain induced modification on the spin-polarized transport in Fe3O4(110)/MgO(110) epitaxial heterostructures” (Project no. CSR/Accts/2015-16/157). The selected fellow will also get opportunities to participate in various other experiments of the group. The fellow is expected to work both at Panjab University, Chandigarh and at IUAC-DAEF, Indore.
- Position is purely temporary and co-terminus with the project. The Research project is sanctioned for one year initially and extendable up to 3 years.
- The fellow will be governed by the UGC-DAE guidelines and his/her performance will be assessed accordingly.
- Qualifications: The Candidate must have passed the M.Sc. with a minimum of 55% marks in the Physics/Chemistry/Electronics/NanoSc-Nanotechnology Or 1st class B.E./B.Tech degree in (Materials/Nanotechnology/Electronics or relevant are) for Engineering. Candidate actively engaged in research with evidence of published work will be preferred.
- Note: Candidate who have cleared GATE/NET-JRF/lectureship (UGC-CSIR joint test)/Panjab University’s Ph.D. entrance test, and M.E./M.Tech will be given preference for appointment.
- Emoluments/Fellowship: Rs. 14,000/- + HRA per month (fixed)
Selection Procedure For Panjab University (PU) – Project Fellow & Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 25/08/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Project Fellow & Junior Research Fellow Vacancy in Panjab University (PU):
- Interested candidates can send in their application through post, by hand or e-mail ([email protected] or [email protected] ), on plain paper to the undersigned with bio-data (matriculation onwards) accompanied by attested copies of your Certificates / Degrees. Kindly mention the above project title, your detail contact address, E-Mail. Cell No, Telephone No etc.
- Last date of application : 25.08.2015
- (Dr. Sunil Kumar Arora) Principal Investigator, UGC-DAE Research Project Centre for NanoScience and Nano Technology Panjab University, Chandigarh – 160 014, India
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 25/08/2015
24-10-2016 , 25-10-2016