Panjab University has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Research Associate through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from Panjab University
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Research Associate on or before 20/03/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Panjab University|
|Vacancy Name||Research Associate|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||20/03/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Principal Investigator Department of Environment Studies Panjab University, Chandigarh|
Detail of Panjab University Research Associate Recruitment:
Applications with the detailed bio-data and attested copies of all certificates/ testimonials are invited for the following position in the project entitled “Exploring Biochemical and Molecular Mechanism Underlying the Role of Nitric Oxide in Regulating Plant Root Formation” sanctioned by CSIR, New Delhi”.
- Research Staff: Research Associate: 1 (One)
- Fellowship: As per CSIR rules
- Qualifications: Ph.D. in Life Sciences / Botany / Environment Science with at least one publication in SCI Journal
- Age Limit: 35 years Relaxation up to 5 years in the case of candidates belonging to Schedule Castes/Schedule Tribes, Women, Physically Handicapped and OBCs.
- Duration: Up to May 31 2015 Preference shall be given to candidates with research experience in the relevant field and having passed NET examination.
Selection Procedure for Panjab University – Research Associate Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 20/03/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Research Associate Vacancy in Panjab University:
The complete application along with Bio-data, certificates / testimonials and experience details/proof should reach the undersigned, preferably by e-mail, latest by March 20, 2015. The date and time of interview shall be communicated by email. The selected candidate shall be governed by CSIR and / or Panjab University rules and regulations.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 20/03/2015
12-12-2016 , 13-12-2016