Panjab University (PU) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.Tech, M.Tech, M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Panjab University (PU)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Project Fellow on or before 05/02/2016. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Panjab University (PU)
Vacancy Name : Project Fellow
Educational Qualification : B.E/B.Tech, M.E/M.Tech, M.Sc
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.14,000-18,000/-pm
Job Location : Chandigarh
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 05/02/2016
Address For The Job Vacancy : Panjab University (PU), Chandigarh
Detail Of Post:
Applications are invited for one post of Project Fellow in the UGC Research project entitled “Ionic Substitution in Nanodimensional Hydroxyapatite for Bone Tissue Engineering Applications” in Dr.SSB University Institute of Chemical Engineering and Technology, Panjab University, Chandigarh under the supervision of Prof. Seema Kapoor from the Indian nationals with below mentioned qualification and experience
- Job Title Project Fellow Fellowship NET/GATE qualified-Rs. 16,000/- p.m. for initial 2 years and Rs. 18,000/- p.m. for the third year and HRA as applicable Non-GATE/Non-NET- Rs. 14,000/- p.m. for initial 2 years and Rs. 16,000/- p.m. for the third year and HRA as applicable
- Essential Qualifications B.E./B.Tech degree (Chemical Engg/Materials Science and Engineering/or relevant) followed by M.E./M.Tech (Chemical/Materials Science and Engineering/Nanotechnology) with at least 55% marks at both bachelor’s and master’s level for General Category (50% in case of SC/ST/PH) OR M.Sc (Chemistry/Physics or relevant) with at least 55% marks for General Category (50% in case of SC/ST/PH)
- Desirable Qualifications/Experience Job Specification /Responsibility (i) The candidate should be GATE/NET qualified or have passed Panjab University Entrance Examination. (ii) Experience in Chemical Engg./Materials Science and Engineering/ Nanotechnology is desirable. (iii) Candidate actively engaged in research with evidence of published work will be preferred. To perform experiment and assist the PI in various phases of research project.
- Age Limit 40 years
- Venue of interview Dr.SSB University Institute of Chemical Engineering and Technology, Panjab University, Chandigarh.
- Date of Interview The date of interview shall be conveyed via email to the eligible candidates. No separate call letter will be issued for the interview. No TA/DA will be given for attending the interview.
- Candidates can apply on or before 05/02/2016
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply?:
Candidates should apply with complete biodata giving details such as Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, Nationality, Present and Permanent Address, a valid Email ID, Mobile No., Academic Qualifications, relevant experience and publications if any with attested copies of mark sheets/certificates and experience certificates of the candidates and a recent passport size photograph, so as to reach the Principal Investigator by 5 th February, 2016. Interested candidates can send their application through post, by hand or e-mail ([email protected]).
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 05/02/2016