Panjab University (PU) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Tech/ M.E can apply for the new recruitment notification from Panjab University (PU)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Research Fellow on or before 24/12/2014. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Panjab University (PU)|
|Vacancy Name||Research Fellow|
|Total No of Vacancy||02 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||24/12/2014|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||UNIVERSITY INSTITUTE OF ENGINEERING & TECHNOLOGY PANJAB UNIVERSITY, CHANDIGARH|
Detail of Panjab University (PU) Research Fellow Recruitment:
Applications on plain paper are invited for the position of research fellow one each in Electrical Engineering and Mechanical Engineering under DST PURSE Grant. The duration of the project is tentatively three years
- Essential Qualifications: M.Tech. in appropriate branch with at least 55% marks.
- The Research Fellow will be paid a consolidate amount of Rs.12500/- p.m. during the entire duration of the project.
- The appointment will stand cancelled with the expiry of the project.
Selection Procedure for Panjab University (PU) – Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 24/12/2014
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Research Fellow Vacancy in Panjab University (PU):
The applications on plain paper giving detailed bio data along with attested copies of the testimonials should reach the undersigned by December 24, 2014 up to 5.00 p.m. The date of interview would be intimated through website and e-mail. No TA/DA is permissible for appearing in the interview.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 24/12/2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From PU|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
05-12-2016 , 06-12-2016