Panjab University (PU) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Professor through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.E/ B.Tech/ M.Sc/ M.E/ M.Tech/ MBA an apply for the new recruitment notification from Panjab University (PU)
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Assistant Professor. Walk in Interview will be held on 27/1/2015 between 11 AM to 02 PM. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Panjab University (PU)|
|Vacancy Name||Assistant Professor|
|Educational Qualification||B.E/B.Tech/ M.Sc/M.E/M.Tech/ MBA/PGDM|
|Total No of Vacancy||02 post|
|Walkin Date for this job||27/1/2015|
|Walkin Address for the Job Vacancy||Dr.S.S. Bhatnagar University Institute of Chemical Engineering & Technology, Panjab University, Chandigarh|
Detail of Panjab University (PU) Assistant Professor Recruitment:
The Walk-in-Interviews for appointing Guest Faculty to teach B.E.(Chemical)/(F.T.)/Chemical with MBA for the period from January to June 2015 (Even Semester) for the following subjects will be held on 27.01.2015 at 9.30 a.m. in the office of the Chairperson, Dr.S.S. Bhatnagar University Institute of Chemical Engineering & Technology, Panjab University, Chandigarh, as per schedule given below:
Assistant Professor in Mathematics:
- No of post : 01
- Qualification : i) Good academic record as defined by the University with at least 55% marks (50% for SC/ST/Physically & Visually Handicapped) or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed at the Master’s degree level in Mathematics/Applied Mathematics from an Indian University or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign University. ii) Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate should have either cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by UGC, CSIR OR should have obtained Ph.D. Degree in the relevant subject. Iii) NET shall not be required for such disciplines for which NET is not conducted.
Assistant Professor in Management:
- No of post : 01
- Qualification : First Class in Master’s Degree in (Chemical Engineering/Mechanical Engineering/Food Technology) and First Class in Master’s Degree in Business Management/Administration OR Integrated B.E. (Chemical Engineering/Mechanical Engineering/Food Technology) with MBA/other relevant management related disciplines/PGDBM/PGDM/Programmes (minimum 2 years duration) recognized by AICTE/MHRD/UGC and declared equivalent to MBA by AICTE/AIU
Selection Procedure for Panjab University (PU)- Assistant Professor Post:
- Written Test on 27/01/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Assistant Professor Vacancy in Panjab University (PU):
All the applicants are advised to bring their original certificates and other relevant documents for verification along with the duly filled form giving the following details at the time of interview: 1. Name 2. Date of Birth 3. Educational Qualifications (Attach Photocopies of the certificates) 4. Attested photocopy of Degree 5. Teaching/Research Experience (attach details) in the form of publications etc. 6. Correspondence address 7. Contact No./Mobile No. & E-mail ID The above assignment is on lecture basis with a token honorarium of Rs.1000/- per lecture with an upper limit of Rs.25000/- per month. An applicant who is a research fellow, shall have to give an undertaking on his appointment that he/she will not draw any fellowship/stipend, or any other financial assistance from any government agency for the tenure he/she works as a guest faculty, or he/she shall not claim guest lecture payment for the period he/she draws fellowship/ stipend/ financial assistance from a government.
Important dates to remember :
Walkin Date for this job 27/1/2015
Venue : Dr. S.S . BHATNAGAR UNIVERSITY INSTITUTE OF CHEMICAL ENGINEERING & TECHNOLOGY PANJAB UNIVERSITY, Chandigarh
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From PU|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
10-12-2016 , 11-12-2016