Panjab University (PU) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Consultants, Coordinator through recruitment notification – Panjab University (PU) Recruitment 2015 – REF. NO. PRC/15/13-24. Candidates who have completed MBBS/ BDS/ MSW an apply for the new recruitment notification from Panjab University (PU)
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Consultants, Coordinator. Walk in Interview will be held on 23/1/2015 at 11 AM. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Panjab University (PU)|
|Vacancy Name||Consultants, Coordinator|
|Educational Qualification||M.B.B.S/ B.D.S/ MSW|
|Total No of Vacancy||03 post|
|Walkin Date for this job||23/1/2015|
|Walkin Address for the Job Vacancy||POPULATION RESEARCH CENTRE ROOM NO. 201, ARTS BLOCK-IV, PANJAB UNIVERSITY, CHANDIGARH|
Detail of Panjab University (PU) Consultants, Coordinator Recruitment:
Walk-in-interview for the following Positions for the project “Appraisal of the Capacity Building Training Programmes organized at the district level in Haryana” sponsored by State Institute for Health and Family Welfare, Govt. of Haryana
- Positions Consultants = 2 Coordinator = 1
- Duration Approximately Four months
- Job requirement To visit various Districts in Haryana
- Remuneration Consultants = 25,000/- pm & Coordinator = 30,000/- pm. During the Field Work travelling/accommodation cost will be reimbursed as per actual cost.
- Eligibility Consultants = Fresh Medical Graduates (MBBS, BAMS, BHMS, BDS, MDS, etc.) or higher qualifications. & Coordinator = Medical/Social Scientists/MPH/MSW with one year supervisory experience.
Selection Procedure for Panjab University (PU)- Consultants, Coordinator Post:
- Written Test on 23/01/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Consultants, Coordinator Vacancy in Panjab University (PU):
Interested candidates may attend the interview with Application, Bio-data and requisite documents (original certificate/ Degrees, documents related to professional experience, if any) on the date and time indicated above. The candidates should report one hour before the scheduled time. No candidate will be interviewed after the scheduled time. No TA/DA will be paid. No separate intimation will be sent. Walkin will be held on Friday, January 23, 2015 at 11 am at Population Research Centre, Room No. 201, Arts Block No.-IV, Top Floor, Panjab University, Chandigarh
Important dates to remember :
Walkin Date for this job 23/1/2015
Reference : Panjab University (PU) Recruitment 2015 – REF. NO. PRC/15/13-24
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From PU|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|