Panjab University has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Panjab University
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Junior Research Fellow on or before 30/05/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Panjab University|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||30/05/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Principal Investigator IUAC, Research Project Department of Physics Panjab University , Sector -14 Chandigarh – 160014|
Detail of Panjab University Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Applications are invited for the position of a JRF/Project fellow in Experimental Nuclear Physics to work in the IUAC research project entitled “Mapping the Evaporation Residue Cross Sections for Shell Closed Nuclei (Extra Push versus Shell Closure) ”. The experiments will be performed using IUAC accelerators with HYRA spectrometer and various kind fission detection systems available at Inter University Accelerator centre (IUAC), New Delhi. The selected fellow will also get opportunities to participate in various other experiments of the group. The fellow is expected to work both at Panjab University, Chandigarh and at IUAC, New Delhi. Further information about the position can be obtained by E-Mail from Dr. B.R. Behera ([email protected])
- Fellowship: JRF: Rs.16,000/- Fixed P.M. (NET qualified candidates). In case NET qualified candidate is not available, Project fellow:[email protected] 14000/- Fixed per month.
- Duration – three years or coterminus with the project. [Fellowship amount is revised time to time by IUAC]
- Qualification: M.Sc. in Physics with at least 55% marks, with consistently good academic records having either a valid GATE score/ NET (either JRF or LS category)/ cleared the Panjab University Ph.D. entrance test.
Selection Procedure for Panjab University – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 30/05/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Junior Research Fellow Vacancy in Panjab University:
Apply on plain paper to the undersigned with bio-data (matriculation onwards) accompanied by attested copies of your Certificates / Degrees. Kindly mention the above project title, your detail contact address, E-Mail. Cell No, Telephone No etc. Last Date: 30-05-2015
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 30/05/2015
26-02-2017 , 27-02-2017