Panjab University has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Panjab University
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Junior Research Fellow on or before 30/06/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Panjab University
Vacancy Name : Junior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.16,000/-pm
Job Location : CHANDIGARH
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 30/06/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : PANJAB UNIVERSITY, CHANDIGARH – 160 014, INDIA
Detail Of Panjab University Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Applications are invited for the post of JRF under Department of Atomic Energy (DAE), Govt. of India, sponsored research project entitled ‘Study of fragmentation in thermal bath and systematic in heavy-ion collisions at intermediate energies’ bearing sanction no. 37(3)/14/28/2014-BRNS.
- Position: Junior Research Fellow – 01 (One).
- Emoluments: Rs. 16, 000 p.m. (likely to be enhanced) + allowance as per rules for JRF
- Qualifications: M.Sc. in Physics with 55% marks and NET/GATE qualified. Candidates having experience in heavy-ion Physics at intermediate energies (with research publication) will be preferred.
- Work place: Department of Physics, Panjab University Chandigarh.
- Duration: Two years as JRF and one year as SRF by re-designation by Committee.
Selection Procedure For Panjab University – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 30/06/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Junior Research Fellow Vacancy in Panjab University:
Last date to receive application: 30 June 2015 (only via email). The guidelines, emoluments and general service rules for the staff sanctioned will be as per the DAE office memorandum no. 10/2/2009/fellowship/R&D-II/6093 dated 30 June 2010. Short-listed candidates will have to attend an interview on the date to be intimated later by e-mail. Note: No TA/DA shall be paid for attending the interview.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 30/06/2015
Other Top Company Openings:
|Staff Selection Commission Bihar|
|Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission|
|Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Odisha Public Service Commission|
|South Eastern Railway|
|Ministry of Home Affairs|
|Industrial Development Bank of India Bank Limited|
|Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited / Visakhapatnam Steel Plant|
|SBI Life Insurance|
|Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank|
|Airports Authority of India|
|Rajasthan Public Service Commission|
19-01-2017 , 20-01-2017