Panjab University has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Panjab University
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Junior Research Fellow on or before 30/04/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Panjab University|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||30/04/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Principal Investigator Department of Environment Studies Panjab University, Chandigarh|
Detail of Panjab University Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Applications are invited for the following temporary position in the project entitled “Exploration of biological impact of EMF radiation of cell phone range and understanding its mechanism in plant system” sanctioned by DST, New Delhi for three years (up to March 2018).
- Junior Research Fellow: 1 (One)
- Fellowship: Rs. 25,000/= p.m. for 1st and 2nd year; 28,000/= p.m. for 3rd year plus HRA as per rules
- Qualifications: M.Sc. in Botany / Life Sciences with at least 55% and having cleared NET examination conducted by CSIR/UGC
- Age Limit: 28 years which is relaxed up to 5 years in the case of candidates belonging to Schedule Castes/Schedule Tribes, Women, Physically Handicapped and OBCs.
- The position is temporary and co-terminus with the project or even before (at one month notice) if the work and conduct is not found satisfactory.
Selection Procedure for Panjab University – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 30/04/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Junior Research Fellow Vacancy in Panjab University:
The complete application along with Bio-data, certificates / testimonials and experience details / proof should reach the undersigned latest by April 30, 2015. The candidates are advised to provide their email id and mobile number. The date of interview shall be communicated by email. The selected candidate shall be governed by DST and / or Panjab University rules and regulations
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 30/04/2015