Panjab University has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Panjab University
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Junior Research Fellow on or before 31/08/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Panjab University
Vacancy Name :Junior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.28,000/-pm
Job Location : Chandigarh
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 31/08/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Department of Anthropology, Panjab University, Chandigarh
Detail Of Panjab University Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Applications are invited for one position of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) in the project entitled “Cognitive rigidity among social groups of Haryana” funded under the Cognitive Science Research Initiative (CSRI) sponsored by Department of Science and Technology, New Delhi for three years.
- Essential Qualifications: M.Sc. (Anthropology) with at least 55% marks.
- For NET / GATE qualified candidates a fellowship of Rs. 25,000/M + HRA for initial 2 years, Rs. 28,000 /- p.m. + HRA for the third year will be paid.
- Desirable: Knowledge of field work and Candidate should be willing to conduct independent field work / data collection in various parts of Haryana.
Selection Procedure For Panjab University – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 31/08/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Junior Research Fellow Vacancy in Panjab University:
Applications may be submitted on a plain paper along with detailed bio-data and attested copies of certificates and work experience to the undersigned latest by 31st August, 2015. The date of interview shall be conveyed via email to the eligible candidates. The interview will be held in the office of Chairman, Department of Anthropology, Panjab University, Chandigarh. No T.A. & D.A are permissible for appearing in the interview.
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 31/08/2015
13-12-2016 , 14-12-2016