Panjab University has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Panjab University
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Project Fellow on or before 25/05/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Panjab University
Vacancy Name : Project Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.10,000/-pm
Job Location : Chandigarh
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 25/05/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Panjab University, Chandigarh
Detail Of Panjab University Project Fellow Recruitment:
Applications containing detailed particulars of academic qualifications are invited for one post of Project Fellow in the Ramalingaswami Fellowship project (BT/RLF/Reentry/16/2013) entitled,
- “Small molecule inhibitors of indoleamine 2,3-dioxygenase: Development of new synergistic combinations of IDO inhibitors and TLR agonists as potential vaccine adjuvants” funded by Department of Biotechnology (DBT), India to work with Dr. Deepak B. Salunke,
Assistant Professor and Ramalingaswami Fellow, Department of Chemistry, Panjab University, Chandigarh. The duration of the project sanctioned is 5 years w.e.f. 1st March 2015.
- The candidate should be M.Sc. in Chemistry with more than 55% marks. NET/GATE qualified students will be given preference.
- The selected candidate will get a fellowship @ Rs 10,000/pm + HRA as per university rules. The tenure of fellowship is initially till February 29, 2016 and will be extended based on the satisfactory performance of the candidate.
Selection Procedure For Panjab University – Project Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 25/05/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Project Fellow Vacancy in Panjab University:
Application complete in all respects should reach the undersigned on or before May 25, 2015
Panjab University (PU) One of the oldest Universities in India Established in 1882 as University of Punjab at Lahore (now in Pakistan).Ranked number one in India and in the bracket 226-250 internationally in the Times Higher Education World University Rankings, 2013-2014 powered by Thomson Reuters.Ranked number one in India and 13th in the Times Higher Education BRICS & Emerging Economies Rankings 2014.University campus is spread over an area of 550 acres (2.2 km2) in sectors 14 and 25 of the city of Chandigarh.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 25/05/2015
08-12-2016 , 09-12-2016