Panjab University has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Panjab University
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Research Fellow on or before 09/03/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Panjab University|
|Vacancy Name||Research Fellow|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||09/03/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Centre for Medical Physics, Block-III, South campus, Panjab University, Sector-25, Chandigarh-160014|
Detail of Panjab University Research Fellow Recruitment:
Applications are invited for the posts of Research Fellows to work in the research project for the purely temporary position under DST’s PURSE grant of the University in the Centre for Medical Physics, UIEAST, Block-III, South campus, Sector-25, P.U., Chandigarh.
- Name of position : Research Fellow
- Number of positions : One (1)
- Emoluments: : Rs.12,500/- PM
- Duration : Co-terminus with the terms of the project.
- Essential Qualifications : M.Sc. in Medical Physics/Physics with minimum 55% marks. NET shall not be required for such disciplines for which NET is not conducted.
Selection Procedure for Panjab University – Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 09/03/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Research Fellow Vacancy in Panjab University:
Apply on plain paper to the undersigned with bio-data (Matriculation onwards) accompanied by attested copies of your Certificates/Degrees. Last Date : 09-03-2015. Date and time of Interview : 10-03-2015 (12.00 noon) in the Committee Room of the Centre for Nuclear Medicine, Block- IV, South campus, Sector-25, Panjab University, P.U., Chd. (No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview).
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 09/03/2015