Panjab University has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Technician through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc/M.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Panjab University
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Technician on or before 18/08/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Panjab University
Vacancy Name :Technician
Educational Qualification : M.Sc/M.E/M.Tech
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.20,000/-pm
Job Location : Chandigarh
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 18/08/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Panjab University, Chandigarh
Detail Of Panjab University Technician Recruitment:
- Name of post: Technician
- No. of Vacancies: 1
- Salary (consolidated): Rs. 20,000 per month
- Nature of post: Temporary (for 1 year)
- Essential Qualifications: M.Sc./M.E/M.Tech. in Life sciences/Biotechnology/ Nanotechnology/ Biochemistry/ Microbiology/ Molecular Biology/ Chemical Engineering with at least 55% marks. Candidates who have cleared NET/GATE and having research experience will be given preference. The candidate will be paid a consolidated salary of Rs. 20,000 per month.
- Desirable: Prior knowledge of nanotechnology, molecular biology.
- Age of 28 years or less on the date of interview.
Selection Procedure For Panjab University – Technician Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 18/08/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Technician Vacancy in Panjab University:
Applications on plain paper are invited for one post of “Technician” for Wellcome Trust/ DBT Early career fellowship project entitled “Nanomaterial Hazard Identification: High throughput toxicity assessment using Zebra fish model”. The position is purely on temporary basis and co-terminus with the project. The initial appointment will be for one year and may be further extended contingent to progress of the work. The application on plain paper giving detailed biodata along with attested copies of the testimonials should reach the undersigned by 18th August, 2015 upto 5:00 pm. The interview would be held on 21st Aug 2015 at 11:00 am in the office of Coordinator, Biotechnology Branch, UIET, Sec. 25-B, Panjab University, Chandigarh. Short listed candidates shall be informed. No T.A. & D.A are permissible for appearing in the interview. Original documents of certificates/degrees/mark sheets/age proof and other testimonials must be presented at the time of interview. APPLICATIONS SHOULD REACH THE UNDERSIGNED BY 18th August 2015 Dr. Madhu Khatri Assistant Professor and Welcome Trust/ DBT Early Career Fellow UIET (Biotechnology Branch) Panjab University, Sector 25 Chandigarh E.mail- email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 18/08/2015