Panjab University invites application for the recruitment of Research Fellow with M.Sc holders
Company name :Panjab University
Posts :Research Fellow
Qualification : M.Sc
Salary : Rs. 12,500/- p.m
No of Post : 02
Last date to apply : 14.11.2014.
Details of Post :
Applications are invited along with complete bio-data and attested copies of certificates of qualifications, experience etc. for following purely temporary position in the research project under the DST ‘PURSE” grant of the University in the Institute of Forensic Science & Criminology which is tenable till the period of the project:
- Project Title Exploration of Nanoparticles in Toxicological Aspects and Thermo-luminescence Dosimetry (TLD) study
- Name of the position Research Fellow
- Number of positions Two : Chemical Science (01), Physical Science (01)
- Essential Qualification
- Chemicals Science: The candidates must have M.Sc. in Forensic Science / Chemistry or any other allied discipline with minimum 55% marks, preference will be given to the NET qualified candidates or to those who have cleared Ph.D entrance exam of, Panjab University.
- Physical Science: The candidates must have M.Sc. in Forensic Science / Physics or any other allied discipline with minimum 55% marks, preference will be given to the NET qualified candidates or to those who have cleared Ph.D entrance exam of Panjab University.
- Emoluments Rs. 12,500/-per month (fixed)
How to apply:
Applications should be reach on or before 14.11.2014 till 4.00 p.m. in the office of the undersigned interview will be held on 18.11.2014 at 11.00 a.m. in the office of the Coordinator, Institute of Forensic Science & Criminology, Panjab University, Chandigarh. No separate call letter for informed would be sent. No TA/DA admissible to the candidates.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last date to apply: 14.11.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From PU|
05-12-2016 , 06-12-2016