Pannalal Girdharlal Dayanand AngloVedic (PGDAV) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Principal through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from Pannalal Girdharlal Dayanand AngloVedic (PGDAV)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Principal Job on or before 31/12/2014. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Pannalal Girdharlal Dayanand AngloVedic (PGDAV)|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 37,400-67,000/- p.m|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||31/12/2014|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||DAV College Managing Committee, Chitra Gupta Road, New Delhi-110065|
Detail of Pannalal Girdharlal Dayanand AngloVedic (PGDAV) Principal Recruitment:
Applications are invited for the post of Principal, PGDAV College (Eve) ; New Delhi. in the prescribed proforma on payment of Rs. 250/- Cash or by Bank Draft in favour of DAV College Managing Committee, Chitra Gupta Road, New Delhi-110065 to be obtained from its office or be downloaded from www.davcmc.net.in in the pay band (PB-4) or Rs. 37400-67000/- & AGP Rs. 10,000/- plus usual allowances as applicable from time to time. The last date of receipt of application is 21 days from the date of publication of this advertisement. For detailed information please visit www.pgdaveve.in and www.du.ac.in under the head [email protected] . Any addendum/dedendum/corrigendum shall be posted on the website only.
Selection Procedure for Pannalal Girdharlal Dayanand AngloVedic (PGDAV) – Principal Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 31/12/2014.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Principal Vacancy in Pannalal Girdharlal Dayanand AngloVedic (PGDAV):
- Candidates must possess the qualifications as prescribed by the University from time to time for the post of Principal. The post carries UGC pay scales plus admissible allowances. Application forms and details regarding prescribed qualifications and eligibility conditions are available at College website: www.pgdaveve.in. Any addendum /addendum /corrigendum shall be posted on the website of the College only.
- It will be open to the College to consider names of suitable candidates who might not have applied.
- Merely fulfilling the minimum qualification or the eligibility criteria does not entitle a candidate to be necessarily considered or called for the interview. More stringent criteria may be applied for short-listing the candidates to be called for interview.
- The applications received may be screened for short listing and recommending the candidates to be called for interview on the basis of the Screening Guidelines approved by the University. The Screening Guidelines approved by the University are enclosed with the advertisement on the college website.
- Relaxation, if any, may be made in exceptional cases on the recommendations of the Selection Committee, subject to the approval of the UGC.
- Applications once submitted will not be allowed to be withdrawn.
- Recommendations of the Short listing/ Screening Committee shall be uploaded on the website of the College. Representation if any, may be submitted to Administrative Officer of the college within 7 working days of posting the recommendations on the website.
- The College reserves the right not to fill up any of the advertised posts
- Candidates already in employment and short-listed for interview re required to submit a “No Objection Certificate” from the employer prior to or on the date of the interview.
- Consequent upon adoption of self-certification provisions as required by the Govt. of India, the College shall process the applications entirely on the basis of information/documents submitted by the candidates. In case the information/documents or found to be false/incorrect by way of omission or commission, the responsibility and liability shall lie solely with the candidate.
- Candidates may be asked to submit documents in support of their qualifications /publications/ experience at any stage, if required.
- he College shall verify the antecedents or documents submitted by a candidate at the time of appointment or during the tenure of the service. In case, it is detected at any stage that the documents submitted by the candidates are fake or the candidate has suppressed relevant information, then his/her services shall be terminated without prejudice to any other action initiated by the College.
- The College reserves the right to withdraw any advertised post(s) at any time without giving any reason.
- In case of any inadvertent mistake in the process of selection, which may be detected at any stage even after the issue of appointment letter, the College reserves the right to modify/withdraw/cancel any communication made to the candidates.
- In case of any dispute/ambiguity that may occur in the process of selection, the decision of the College shall be final.
- Candidates are advised to satisfy themselves before applying that they possess at least the minimum essential qualifications laid down in the advertisement.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- No interim correspondence shall be entertained from the candidate. b. All correspondence from the College, including interview call, if any, shall be sent to the email address supplied by the candidate.
- Candidates are requested to send their application in the prescribed form only.
- All candidates should have fulfilled the minimum eligibility on the date of application.
- Publications ‘under submission’ or submitted to referees will not be considered towards points for publication criteria.
- Candidates called for interview shall do so at their own expenses. No TA/DA shall be paid.
- Applications completed in all respect in the prescribed form may be sent to the DAV College Managing Committee, Chitra Gupta Road, New Delhi-110065 only through Speed/Registered post. Please superscribe the post applied (in bold) for on the envelope. Please note that application forms shall not be accepted in person or through courier or any other post. From outside India, completed application in the prescribed form may be sent to the DAV College Managing Committee, Chitra Gupta Road, New Delhi- 110065 India, through international post/courier.
- The College shall not be responsible for any delay/loss due to postal or technical reasons.
- The candidates are instructed to carefully read the eligibility criteria. Application received without complete information shall be rejected.
- The last date for receipt of applications is 21 days from the date of publication of this advertisement.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 31/12/2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From PGDAV|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
10-12-2016 , 11-12-2016