Paradip Port Trust (PPT) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Chief Officer, Engineer-in-Charge through recruitment notification – Paradip Port Trust (PPT) Recruitment 2015 – NO. AD/RSC-I-21/50/2010(PT.II)/823 . Candidates who have completed +2 Class B.E, B.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Paradip Port Trust (PPT)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Chief Officer, Engineer-in-Charge Job on or before 31/3/2015 Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Paradip Port Trust (PPT)|
|Vacancy Name||Chief Officer, Engineer-in-Charge|
|Educational Qualification||12TH B.E/B.Tech|
|Total No of Vacancy||03 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 16,400-40,500/- p.m|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||31/3/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||PARADIP PORT TRUST ADMINISTRATIVE DEPARTMENT AT/PO: PARADIP PORT, ORISSA – 754 142|
Detail of Paradip Port Trust (PPT) Chief Officer, Engineer-in-Charge Recruitment:
Paradip Port Trust, an ISO-9001:2008 Certified Organisation invites applications from Indian Nationals for filling up of the following posts through direct recruitment as per the details given below.
|Sl. No.||Post/scale of pay||No. of post||Age||Essential qualification & Experience|
Chief Officer (Flotilla) (Class-II)
|01 (Reserved for OBC)||35 years||
1. Minimum + 2 pass
2. Essential: Must hold certificate of competency of 2nd Mate (FG)/ COC Master (NCV)/Inland Master 1st Class under Inland Vessel Act.
Completed a course of Deck Apprenticeship of 4 years on a foreign going ship
Chief Petty Officer from Indian Navy (seaman branch).
3. Minimum 3 years experience in marine operation.
Engineer-in-Charge (Tug) (Class-II)
1. Must hold certificate of Inland Engineers under IV act or MEO Class-IV issued by DG Shipping, Govt. of India or Equivalent certificate from other country recognized by DG Shipping.
B) Should have 5 years of experience in operation and maintenance of Tugs and Floating crafts.
Selection Procedure for Paradip Port Trust (PPT)- Chief Officer, Engineer-in-Charge Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 31/3/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Chief Officer, Engineer-in-Charge Vacancy in Paradip Port Trust (PPT):
- Application complete in all respects in the prescribed format given herein-after and addressed to Secretary, Paradip Port Trust, Dist-Jagatsinghpur, Odisha- 754142 should reach the office of Secretary, Paradip Port Trust by registered post along with two self addressed envelopes acknowledgement card etc by 31st March, 2015. Applicant must attach two latest passport size photographs indicating his/her name on the back side.,
- The envelope containing the application should be clearly superscribed in BOLD capital letters with the post applied for and reservation category viz SC/OBC/UR as given below:- APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ………………& CATEGORY………………………….
- Separate application is to be sent for each post.
- Qualification of the candidates should be strictly in accordance with the prescribed qualification & experience .
- The cutoff date for determining the age is 01.02.2015.
- The upper age limit is relaxable as per Govt. guidelines. Age limit prescribed for applying for various posts will not apply in case of departmental candidates of PPT. Relaxation of age for the candidates enlisted under compassionate appointment scheme and who also are engaged on contract basis through formal method of recruitment will be as per Admn. Deptt. Office Order No. AD-RR-II-05-2011(Vol.IV)/4889 dated 29.11.2013. Relaxation of upper age limit in respect of workers engaged through contractors/co-operative societies/directly by PPT will be as per Admn. Deptt. Office Order No. AD-RR-II-18/2013/2167 dated 28/30th May, 2014.
- No request for change of any entries or part, originally indicated in the application form shall be entertained.
- The candidates shall be held responsible for correctness of all information given by him/her and in case of any information/documents found to be incorrect at a later stage; action shall be taken against the candidates including dismissal from service as per rule.
- Attested/Self attested true copies of proof of age/date of birth, academic/ professional qualification, caste certificate and experience etc. relating to the post advertised be attached with the applications and any document found unattested may lead to rejection of the application.
- No representation on any ground, for non-appearance for the test/interview etc. by the candidates will be entertained and his/her candidature will not be considered in such an eventuality.
- Persons already employed should send their applications through proper channel and have to produce ‘No Objection Certificate’ from their present employer at the time of interview.
- The candidate should not have been convicted by any Court of Law.
- Incomplete applications shall be summarily rejected.
- TA/DA will be admissible for attending tests/interview as per rule in shortest route for SC/ST candidates only.
- The candidates should note that PPT will in no case be responsible for non-receipt of their applications by PPT or any delay in receipts of call letters for written test/interview by the candidates or any reason whatsoever.
- Number of posts may increase or decrease.
- The candidates are advised to visit the website www.paradipport.gov.in for further instructions/directions/amendments etc. from time to time.
- Appointing authority reserves the right to cancel selection process fully or partly without assigning any reason thereof.
- Application should accompany a Demand Draft for Rs. 150/- (Rupees one hundred fifty) only drawn in favour of FA&CAO, PPT. (Fee exempted for SC/ST category).
- There will be a written examination for each post. The candidates qualified in the written test will be called for personal interview/viva voice test.
- Any dispute with regard to this recruitment will be subject to jurisdiction within the district of Jagatsinghpur.
- Decision of the Appointing Authority would be final, with regard to all matters connected with the recruitment.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 31/3/2015
Paradip Port Trust (PPT) Recruitment 2015 – NO. AD/RSC-I-21/50/2010(PT.II)/823 .