Paradip Port Trust has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Deputy Chief Medical Officer through recruitment notification – Paradip Port Trust Recruitment 2015 – NO. AD/RSC-I-21-75/2011/901. Candidates who have completed MBBS, MD can apply for the new recruitment notification from Paradip Port Trust
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Deputy Chief Medical Officer Job on or before 25.03.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Paradip Port Trust|
|Vacancy Name||Deputy Chief Medical Officer|
|Educational Qualification||M.B.B.S, MS/MD|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||25.03.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||PARADIP PORT TRUST ADMINISTRATIVE DEPARTMENT AT/PO: PARADIP PORT, ODISHA – 754 142|
Detail of Paradip Port Trust – Deputy Chief Medical Officer Recruitment:
Paradip Port Trust, an ISO-9001:2008 certified organization, intends to recruit 03 (three) nos. of Deputy Chief Medical Officer (Specialist) such as one Specialist(Surgery), one Specialist (Orthopedics) and one Specialist (Pathology) for its 64 bedded secondary level Hospital well equipped with all modern amenities in the scale of pay of Rs.24900-50500/- .
- Essential for Dy. Chief Medical Officer (Specialist): (i) MBBS Degree from a recognized University. (ii) A post-graduate medical degree in the Specified Speciality from a recognized University. (iii) Post qualification experience of 07 years in a reputed hospital in the relevant field of specialization.
- Age: 42 years as on 01.02.2015 (Relaxable 05 years in respect of SC/ST and 03 years in respect of OBC). Age not applicable in case of Doctors working in the Major Port Trust) but Vigilance Clearance & ACRs for last five years with an undertaking “not to withdraw the candidature if selected” have to be submitted along with the application.
- Pay: Initial Basic pay + IDA 100.79% of the Basic Pay as on 01.02.2015, which is quarterly revised as per Consumer Price Index, Cafeteria @ 47% of the basic pay and N.P.A @25% of Basic Pay (The total emolument will be Rs. 74,199/-
- Other benefits: Leave Encashment, Free Medical Treatment for self & family, CPF etc.
- Pension: The contributory pension scheme is applicable.
- Accommodation:- A ‘C’ Type quarter will be provided on concessional rate.
- Facilities for Advances : Recoverable House Building advance/Car/Motor Cycle/Computer/ Festival advance are available.
- Other Facilities: Educational facilities up-to Graduation in Science, Arts & Commerce stream in College situated in the Port Township are available including English Medium (CBSE & ICSE pattern) & Oriya Medium Schools.
Selection Procedure for Paradip Port Trust – Deputy Chief Medical Officer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 25.03.2015
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Deputy Chief Medical Officer – Vacancy in Paradip Port Trust:
Application duly signed giving name, date of birth, permanent and present address, religion, caste, qualification starting from HSC with percentage of mark secured and work experience with copies of all self attested certificates along-with two self attested pass-port size photographs should reach the Secretary, Paradip Port Trust, At/Po: Paradip Port, Odisha, Pin : 754 142 latest by 25.03.2015. Persons in the employment of Government/Semi-Government/PSU and autonomous body must apply through proper channel or produce a No Objection Certificate from the employer at the time of interview. The application should be type written. Incomplete or late application will summarily be rejected
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 25.03.2015
Paradip Port Trust Recruitment 2015 – NO. AD/RSC-I-21-75/2011/901
05-12-2016 , 06-12-2016