Paradip Port Trust condiuction walkin drive for the recruitment of Pilot with Any Degree educational background 0n 30 Sep 2014
Company name :Paradip Port Trust
Posts : Pilot
Qualification : Any Degree
Salary : Rs.32900-58000/- p.m
No of Openings : 01
Location : Odisha
Walk in Date : 30.09.2014
Details of Post :
Paradip Port Trust intends to fill up one post of PILOT in the scale of pay of Rs.32900-58000/- on regular basis as per the terms & conditions given below.
- No of post : 01
- Essential: (i) Must be holding a certificate of competency as Master of Foreign Going Ship issued by the Ministry of Shipping, Government of India or an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of Shipping, Government of India. (ii)One year post qualification experience as Master/ Chief Officer of a foreign going ship.
- Upper Age Limit : 40 years as on 01.08.2014 (Age relaxable as per Govt. rule).
- Pay: Initial Basic pay + IDA 91.79% of the Basic Pay as on 01.08.2014, which is quarterly revised as per Consumer Price Index along-with Pilotage allowance as admissible. [Pilotage allowances include Actonnage, Length, Cold Move, Night Pilotage etc] and Cafeteria @ 47% of the Basic Pay.
- Training: The selected candidates shall have to undergo training for at-least six months and pass the required tests as prescribed in the PPT Regulations.
- Other benefits: Leave Encashment, Free Medical Treatment for self & family, CPF, etc.
- Pension: The contributory pension scheme is applicable.
- Accommodation: Eligible quarters will be provided on concessional rate.
- Other Facilities: Educational facilities up-to Graduation in Science, Arts & Commerce stream in College situated in the Port Township including English Medium (CBSE & ICSE pattern) & Oriya Medium Schools are available.
Please bring original Certificates & testimonials in support of age, qualifications & experience along-with attested copies and two passport size photographs of self. Candidates working in Government/ Semi Government/ Other Major Port/ Public Sector Undertaking should bring “ No Objection” Certificate from the employer.
Admissible TA (to & fro) in 2nd Class Rail/ Bus in shortest route will be reimbursed to SC/ST candidates subject to production of ticket on the date of interview.
Interested candidates may report for interview on 30.09.2014 at 1130 hours at the following address: SECRETARY, PARADIP PORT TRUST,AT/PO: PARADIP PORT,DIST: JAGATSINGHPUR,ODISHA – 754 142
Important dates to remember :
Walk in Date: 30.09.2014
Venue : SECRETARY, PARADIP PORT TRUST,AT/PO: PARADIP PORT,DIST: JAGATSINGHPUR,ODISHA – 754 142
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From Paradip Port Trust||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
27-02-2017 , 28-02-2017