Parliament of India has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Security Assistant through recruitment notification – Parliament of India Recruitment 2015 – ADVT. NO.1/2015. Candidates who have completed Bachelor’s degree can apply for the new recruitment notification from Parliament of India
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Security Assistant Job on or before 05.05.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Parliament of India|
|Vacancy Name||Security Assistant|
|Educational Qualification||Any Bachelors Degree|
|Total No of Vacancy||12 posts|
|Job Location||NEW DELHI|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||05.05.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||THE JOINT RECRUITMENT CELL ROOM NO. 521, PARLIAMENT HOUSE ANNEXE, NEW DELHI-110001|
Detail of Parliament of India – Security Assistant Recruitment:
Applications are invited from eligible ex-Servicemen* who are Indian citizens, and fulfill the requisite qualification/specifications as mentioned in this advertisement, for filling up of 12 (UR-06, OBC-02, SC-02, ST-02) vacancies for the post of Security Assistant Grade-II in Lok Sabha Secretariat in Pay Scale of Rs. 9300-34800(PB-2) + GRADE PAY: Rs. 4200. [*Ex-Serviceman means a person who has served in any rank whether as a combatant or non-combatant in the regular Army, Navy, Air Force of the Indian Union, and: (a) who retired from such service after earning her/his pension. This would also include persons who are released/retired at their own request after having earned their pension; or (b) who has been released, otherwise than on her/his own request from such service as a result of reduction in establishment; or (c) who has been released from such service after completing the specific period of engagement, otherwise than at her/his own request or by way of dismissal or discharge on account of misconduct or inefficiency, and has been given a gratuity.]
- QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE: Ex-Servicemen possessing qualification of Intermediate (Class XII) from a recognised Board and possessing experience/training in handling and operation of Arms and also well versed in all types of chores concerned with anti-sabotage checks, area sanitization, CCTV operation and other security related ground duties. Preference will be given to persons possessing Bachelor’s degree in any discipline.
- UPPER AGE LIMIT: 45 years as on 05.05.2015. However, there will be no age limit for the employees of Lok Sabha Secretariat. Provided that such applicant has completed three years’ continuous service in Lok Sabha Secretariat as on 05.05.2015
Selection Procedure for Parliament of India – Security Assistant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 05.2015
- Eligible candidates will have to appear before a selection board to be constituted for the purpose for a Personal Interview carrying 100 marks. Candidates will have to secure the minimum qualifying marks in the Personal Interview. However, selection will be made on the basis of the performance of the candidates in the Personal Interview, subject to availability of vacancies, as detailed in para 4(X) of this advertisement.
How to apply for Security Assistant – Vacancy in Parliament of India:
- Eligible candidates have to apply in typewritten form for the above post, either in English or in Hindi, strictly in the prescribed format. The format of the application can be downloaded from the website http://www.loksabha.nic.in under the link ‘Recruitment’.
- Applications which are illegible, not conforming to the prescribed application format and the instructions given in the Advertisement or received after the last date of receipt of applications will be summarily rejected.
- Armed Forces Personnel in the last year of service in the Force who have been permitted to seek re-employment are also eligible to apply.
- Canvassing in any manner would lead to summary rejection of application and candidature at any stage.
- All particulars (except Residential Address) furnished by the applicant will be treated as final and no change will be allowed therein later on. The applications of the candidates who do not specify their category in sl. no.12 of the application, will be rejected.
- For candidates staying abroad and for those posting applications from Andaman & Nicobar Islands/ Lakshadweep/ Assam/ Meghalaya/ Arunachal Pradesh/ Mizoram/ Manipur/Nagaland/ Tripura/Sikkim/Jammu & Kashmir/Lahaul and Spiti districts and Pangi Sub-division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, the last date for receipt of application by post only (not by Hand or by Courier) will be 7 days after 05.05.2015.
- Candidates should send their application in an envelope superscribing clearly the name of the post applied for on the cover of the envelope.
- Applicants must fill up all the columns of application form properly. Applications complete in all respects should be sent to:- THE JOINT RECRUITMENT CELL ROOM NO. 521, PARLIAMENT HOUSE ANNEXE, NEW DELHI-110001. Incomplete applications shall be summarily rejected.
- AGE/QUALIFICATIONS/EXPERIENCE: Age/qualifications/experience will be reckoned as on 05.05.2015. Applicants should attach self-attested copy of the matriculation or equivalent examination certificate as proof of her/his date of birth. No other document will be accepted for this purpose.
- CUT OFF PERCENTAGE OF MARKS: The minimum cut off percentage of marks in Personal Interview is 50%, 45% and 40% for vacancies in Gen, OBC and SC/ST categories, respectively. However, the cut off percentages may be raised keeping in view the merit order and the number of vacancies. The candidates belonging to OBC, SC and ST categories availing the benefit of their category in marks obtained in qualifying the Personal Interview will not be entitled to occupy UR vacancy.
- OBC candidates: Other Backward Classes (OBC) means those communities as included and specified in the Central Government list of the backward classes. OBC certificate of a candidate must show that the caste the candidate belongs to is recognised as OBC under various Resolutions of the Ministry of Welfare, Government of India, and that the person does not belong to creamy layer section. The candidate claiming to be belonging to OBC but not submitting OBC certificate which satisfies these two conditions will be treated as General Category candidates and will not be provided any benefit available to OBC candidates.
- NUMBER OF VACANCIES: The number of vacancies as specified in the advertisement is subject to change.
- RIGHT TO RESTRICT NUMBER OF CANDIDATES FOR PERSONAL INTERVIEW: Lok Sabha Secretariat reserves the right to restrict the number of applicants, on the basis of information furnished by them in their applications, who may be called for the Personal Interview.
- RIGHT TO CANCEL THE PROGRAMME OF RECRUITMENT: Lok Sabha Secretariat reserves the right to cancel/suspend/postpone recruitment process at any stage without any prior notice and without assigning any reason therefor. In this regard, the decision of the Lok Sabha Secretariat will be final and no appeal will be entertained.
- The last date for receipt of applications is 05.05.2015.
- Candidates should clearly note that the Joint Recruitment Cell will in no case be responsible for non-receipt/loss of their applications or any delay in receipt thereof on any account whatsoever. They should, therefore, ensure that their applications reach the Joint Recruitment Cell on or before the last date of receipt of applications.
- Candidates can also drop their applications in the box being kept for the purpose atthe Reception Office, Parliament House Annexe, New Delhi. However, no acknowledgement will be issued for the same.
- Notice regarding the date of Personal Interview will be displayed about at least 3 weeks before the date of Personal Interview on the website http://www.loksabha.nic.in under the link Recruitment Advertisement and Notices. The applicants are advised to visit the website regularly.
- The Hon’ble High Court of Delhi at New Delhi will have the jurisdiction to settle and decide all matters and disputes related to this recruitment process.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 05.05.2015
Parliament of India Recruitment 2015 – ADVT. NO.1/2015
27-02-2017 , 28-02-2017