Paschim Gujarat Vij Co Limited (PGVCL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Law Officer through recruitment notification – Paschim Gujarat Vij Co Limited (PGVCL) Recruitment 2015. Candidates who have completed LLBcan apply for the new recruitment notification from Paschim Gujarat Vij Co Limited (PGVCL).
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Job Assistant Law Officer on or before 31/05/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name:Paschim Gujarat Vij Co Limited (PGVCL)
Vacancy Name:Assistant Law Officer
Total No of Vacancy:13 Posts
Last Date to Apply for this job:31/05/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy:Paschim Gujarat Vij Co Limited (PGVCL),Rajkot
Detail of Paschim Gujarat Vij Co Limited (PGVCL) Assistant Law Officer Recruitment:
- QUALIFICATION : Special LLB with minimum 60% marks (in final year without ATKT) from Govt. Recognized University with regular course or Five years integrated course in Law with 60% marks (in final year without ATKT).
- JOB PROFILE: Candidate has to look after the Legal matters of the Company at Circle & Field Offices. To co-ordinate, monitor, follow-up of various litigation in the courts effectively and provide necessary Legal guidance to the field offices.
- REQUIRED EXPERIENCE: 03 years of working experience (post qualification) in Corporate Sector / Public Sector / Power Sector or as practicing Advocate in Court of Law.
- PAY SCALE : Pay Scale of 17300-38610 plus DA. HRA, CLA, Medical, LTC as per Company’s rules.
- AGE CRITERIA : Maximum 30 years (As on the date of issuance of advertisement i.e. 11/05/15) (05 years relaxation shall be given to Candidates of reserved category (SEBC / ST) and women candidates as per Roster rules) Age relaxation will be considered for Departmental Candidates.
- REQUIRED SKILL : Good command over English Language, Skill and knowledge in Legal drafting, Knowledge of Court Procedures, Briefing and liaisioning with and knowledge of Computer Operations.
Selection Procedure for Paschim Gujarat Vij Co Limited (PGVCL) – Assistant Law Officer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 31/05/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Assistant Law Officer Vacancy in Paschim Gujarat Vij Co Limited (PGVCL):
- Candidates are required to submit ONLINE Application compulsorily.
- Candidates will be shortlisted for Written Test / Personal Interview on the basis of fulfillment of the required criteria and they have to submit the authentic photocopies of all the relevant certificates / documents and subsequently the original certificates / documents for verification as mentioned in point no.21. Only, those candidates, who are fulfilling the requisite criteria are advised to apply.
- For the payment of Nonrefundable application fees, the bank charges shall be paid by the applicant to the bank over and above application fees. Start Date and Time of Registration 11 / 05 / 2015, 10:30 AM Last Date & Time of Registration 31 / 05 / 2015, 06:00 PM Last Date & Time of Online Payment of Fees and Generation of SBI Challans 31 / 05 / 2015, 06:00 PM Last Date & Time of Payment of Fees at any of the SBI Branch using System Generated SBI Challans and Final submission 02 / 06 / 2015, 06:00 PM
- The reservation policy shall be as per guidelines issued by GUVNL as per Government of Gujarat directives.
- The management reserves the right to short list, select or reject any candidate for Written Test / Interview as the case may be for selection.
- The management reserves right to cancel Select list / Waiting list at any time at its sole discretion, without assigning any reason thereof.
- The application will be registered for further consideration only after the payment of requisite application fees is confirmed.
- Caste (Roster category) certificate of Gujarat State only will be considered.
- SEBC candidates shall have to submit Non Creamy Layer Certificate issued in Gujarati on or after 01/04/2015 and caste certificate issued by competent Authority of Gujarat State to be considered under SEBC category.
- Selected Candidate shall have to work anywhere under the jurisdiction of PGVCL and the candidate selected for the post, shall not be transferred from PGVCL to any other subsidiary Company of GUVNL.
- In case of Name / Surname changed, a copy of Gazette of that effect should be submitted. 12. Departmental candidates, meeting the above criteria also have to apply ONLINE and to submit the required documents.
- Candidates who are working in Government / Semi Government / PSU have to submit the “No Objection Certificate”.
- The selected candidates shall have to produce reliving letter from the previous employer at the time of resuming his / her duty.
- PGVCL will not be responsible for any postal loss/delay in receipt of application.
- Canvassing in any form shall debar the candidate from selection.
- The syllabus of the competitive exam will be as under
- No any traveling fare will be paid to any candidate for attending the written test / Interview. Mere submission of application does not guarantee the adequacy of candidature for being considered for the selection process.
- Interested candidates meeting with the above criteria only are requested to apply ONLINE as per the dates mentioned above. Candidates are requested to take the print out of the filled up application and to submit the same with the below mentioned documents at the time of competitive exam.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 31/05/2015