Pawan Hans Limited (PHL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant General Manager & More Vacancies through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.E, B.Tech, M.E, M.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Pawan Hans Limited (PHL).
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Assistant General Manager & More Vacancies Job on or before 26/10/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Pawan Hans Limited (PHL)
Vacancy Name : Assistant General Manager & More Vacancies
Educational Qualification : B.E/B.Tech, M.E/M.Tech
Total No of Vacancy : 09 Post
Salary : Rs. 29,100 – 65,625 /- p.m
Job Location : Across India
Last Date to Apply for this job : 26/10/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Pawan Hans Limited (PHL) , Across India
Detail of Pawan Hans Limited (PHL) Assistant General Manager & More Vacancies Recruitment:
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|HELICOPTER PILOTS (on contract basis)||1||
|Manager (Law) – (E-2) – 1 post (Unreserved)||1||
Professional Degree in Law (3 yrs regular course after Graduation or 5 yrs regular course after 10+2 from a recognised Institution / University. Candidate should have enrolled as Advocate to do practice in Courts in India with minimum 5 yrs of practice experience.
The candidate should have preferably done LLM Degree from a recognised Institution / University.
The candidate should have at least five years post qualification executive practice experience of handling legal cases pertaining to a large commercial organisation / PSU including service matters, labour law, tax law, company law, RTI etc in various Courts
|Rs. 20600 – 46500 (IDA Pattern)||32 years (relaxation as per Government of India directives)|
|Manager (Marketing) – (E-2) – 2 posts (1 post reserved for ST and 1 post unreserved)||2||Candidate should be MBA’s from a recognised Institution / University with specialization in Marketing with three years post qualification executive experience out of which atleast two years should be at the next below grade or equivalent responsibility in a large and reputed organisation. The candidate should have relevant experience in all the areas of Marketing, Business Development, Key Account Management, Tendering, Contract Management, Liaison etc. Experience in Aviation Industry is desirable.||Rs. 20600 – 46500 – IDA pattern||30 years (relaxation as per Government of India directives)|
|Asst. General Manager (Civil) – (E-4) – 1 post (Reserved for OBC)||1|
|Asst. General Manager (Finance and Accounts) – (E-4) – 2 posts||2||Candidate should be CA’s / ICWA’s / MBA’s from a recognised Institution with specialization in Finance. The candidate should have a minimum of seven years post qualification relevant executive experience out of which two years should be in next below grade in a large and reputed organization.||Rs. 29100 – 54500 (IDA Pattern)||For SC category – 50 years (including relaxation)
Upper Age Limit: For Unreserved category – 45 years (age relaxation as per Government of India directives)
|Asst. General Manager (Human Resources) – (E-4) – 2 posts (Unreserved)||2||Candidate should be in possession of MBA’s or holding Post Graduate Degree / two years Diploma in Industrial Relations & Personnel Management from a recognised University/ Institution. The candidate should have a minimum of seven years post qualification executive experience out of which two years should be in next below grade in a large and reputed organization.||Rs. 29100 – 54500 (IDA Pattern)||45 years (relaxation as per Government of India directives)|
Selection Procedure for Pawan Hans Limited (PHL) – Assistant General Manager & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 26/10/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Assistant General Manager & More Vacancies Vacancy in Pawan Hans Limited (PHL) :
- Reservation & Age Relaxation will be as per Government of India directives.
- The period of experience is relaxable at the discretion of Competent Authority.
- The Management reserves the right to call only those candidates who according to its decision rank high in term of eligibility criteria among the applications received and mere eligibility will not entitle any candidates for being called for interview.
- The Management also reserves the right to restrict the number of applicants for interview depending upon the level of response for each post.
- Applications are liable to be rejected if it is not in the prescribed format, incomplete, unsigned, copies of testimonials in support of age; caste/class, qualification, experience etc. are not enclosed or received after the closing date.
- The Management also reserves the right to reject any application, cancel the post or candidature without assigning any reasons thereof.
- Candidates working in Public Sector Undertakings / Government Organizations etc. should apply through proper channel or produce NOC at the time of Interview.
- The eligibility criteria for determination of age and qualification etc will be calculated as on date of advertisement.
- Besides an attractive compensation package, the Company offers a professional work environment and provides excellent career enhancement opportunities.
- Eligible candidates meeting the above requirement may visit the website www.pawanhans.co.in and apply online.
- The candidates should also send by post the duly filled in application form affixing a recent passport size photograph accompanied with copies of testimonials in support of age, caste / class, qualification, experience etc and Demand Draft (towards application fee) of Rs. 250/- (Rupees two hundred and fifty only) payable at Delhi/Noida in favour of Pawan Hans Ltd (SC & ST candidates & Persons with Disabilities are exempted from payment of application fee).
- Applications complete in all respect superscribing the envelope with the post applied for must reach within 15 days of publication of this advertisement to: Offg. General Manager (HR) Pawan Hans Limited, A Government of India Enterprise, Corporate Office, C-14, Sector-1, Noida – 201 301, UP.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 26/10/2015
10-12-2016 , 11-12-2016