Pawan Hans Limited (PHL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Director through recruitment notification – Pawan Hans Limited (PHL) NO. 7/22/2016-PESB. Candidates who have completed CA, MBA can apply for the new recruitment notification from Pawan Hans Limited (PHL)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Director Job on or before 20/6/2016. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Pawan Hans Limited (PHL)
Vacancy Name : Director
Educational Qualification : CA, MBA/PGDM
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary :Rs.65,000-75,000/- Per Month
Job Location : New Delhi
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 20/6/2016
Address For The Job Vacancy : SHRI RAJIV RAI, Secretary, Public Enterprises Selection Board, Public Enterprises Bhawan, Block No. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi- 110003.
Detail of Post :
The Public Enterprises Selection Board (PESB) is seeking qualified candidates for the post of Director (Finance, Personnel & Admin), Pawan Hans Limited (PHL) in schedule “B” of the CPSE, the scale of pay of the post being 65,000-75,000 (REVISED). A copy of the job description of the post is enclosed. 2. It is requested that names of candidates seniority-wise who are eligible as per job description for the said post along with their up-to-date bio-data (in the prescribed form) duly endorsed may kindly be forwarded to PESB by 20th JUNE, 2016. It is also requested that advance action may be taken to keep the ACRs for last 5 years, of those candidates ready along with their latest vigilance profile [(i) penalty imposed, if any during the last 10 years (ii) details of disciplinary action initiated/being initiated if any, etc.] to be furnished as and when the selection meeting is scheduled. 3. If the relevant details are not received within the stipulated time, it will be assumed that there are no eligible candidates to be sponsored for the post. Encl.: As above
- AGE: On the date of occurrence of vacancy (DOV):
- Internal 40-58
- Others 40-57
- Employment Status: The applicant must, on the date of application, as well as on the date of interview, be employed in a regular capacity – and not in a contractual/ad-hoc capacity – as one of the following:- (i) An officer of a Central Public Sector Enterprise (CPSE) (including a full-time functional Director in the Board of a CPSE); (ii) An officer of the Central Government/ Armed Forces of the Union; (iii) An officer of an All India Service.
- QUALIFICATION: The incumbent should be a Cost Accountant/Chartered Accountant/MBA with specialization in Finance with good academic record from a recognized university/institution. Persons with Post Graduate Diploma/ Degree in Personnel Management or MBA with specialization in Personnel Management/Industrial Relations or Degree in Law or Industrial Engineering from a recognized university/Institute will have an added advantage. Minimum qualification can be relaxed in the case of internal candidates and Government officers with relevant and adequate background and experience.
- EXPERIENCE: The incumbent should have adequate HR/Finance experience in senior level of management in a large organization of repute out of which at least two years should have been in Human Resource Management/ Administration/ Financial Management and Accounts, during the last ten years.
- PAY SCALE: (a) Officers of CPSEs Candidate should, on the date of vacancy, be working in the following or a higher pay scale: Rs. 6250-7475 (IDA) Rs. 8250-10050 (IDA) POST 01.01.1992 Rs. 18500-23900 (IDA) POST 01.01.1997 Rs. 43200–66000 (IDA) Post 01.01.2007 Rs. 14300-18300 (CDA) Rs. 37400–67000 + GP Rs. 8700 (CDA) The minimum length of service required in the eligible scale will be one year for internal candidates, and two years for others as on the date of vacancy.
- Condition of Immediate Absorption for Government Officers Government Officers, including those of the Armed Forces, will be eligible for consideration only on immediate absorption basis.
- DURATION OF APPOINTMENT The appointment shall be for a period of five years or upto the date of superannuation whichever is earlier.
- SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS Prospective candidates from the Central Public Sector and Government officers shall submit their applications, through proper channel, in the format at Annexure. The applications for various categories of the officers are routed through proper channel as follows: a) For Government Servants: through Cadre Controlling authority. b) For CMD’s/MD’s/Director’s in CPSE: through the concerned administrative Ministry. c) For below Board level in CPSE: through the concerned CPSE.
- UNDERTAKING BY THE APPLICANT/ CANDIDATE: a) An applicant has to give an undertaking as a part of the application that he/she will join the post, if selected. If an applicant does not give such undertaking, the application would be rejected. b) If a candidate who appeared for the interview and is selected by the PESB, conveys his/her unwillingness to join after the interview is held, but before the appointment is processed, he/she would be debarred for a period of two years from the date of interview from being considered for a Board level post in any CPSE other than the one to which the candidate belongs. c) If a candidate gives his/her unwillingness to join after the issue of offer of appointment, he/she would be debarred for a period of two years from the date of offer of appointment from being considered for a Board level post in any CPSE other than the one to which the candidate belongs. d) In the above cases, no request for relaxation or otherwise would be entertained.
Selection Procedure :
- Candidates can apply on or before 20/6/2016.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply ? :
- Annexure may be downloaded from the website of PESB.
- Last date of receipt of applications in PESB is 20th JUNE, 2016. No application shall be entertained under any circumstances after the stipulated date. Incomplete applications and applications not submitted as per the prescribed format are liable to be REJECTED.
- Board reserves the right to shortlist candidates for interview.
- Applications are to be addressed to SHRI RAJIV RAI, Secretary, Public Enterprises Selection Board, Public Enterprises Bhawan, Block No. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi- 110003.
- ALL CORRESPONDENCE WITH THE PUBLIC ENTERPRISES SELECTION BOARD SHOULD BE ADDRESSED TO SECRETARY, PUBLIC ENTERPRISES SELECTION BOARD ONLY.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 20/6/2016
Indian Institute of Science Bangalore (IISc) Recruitment 2016 – NO. 7/22/2016-PESB