PEC Limited invites application for the recruitment of Chairman and Managing Director with Graduate, MBA holders
Company name :PEC Limited
Posts :Chairman and Managing Director
Qualification : Graduate, MBA
Salary : Rs.75,000-90,000/- p.m
No of Post : 01
Location :New Delhi
Last date to apply :07/10/2014
Details of Post :
Chairman and Managing Director:
COMPANY PROFILE : PEC Ltd was incorporated in 1971 under the Indian Companies Act, 1956 with an objective to focus on export of engineering projects and equipment specially for small and medium enterprises and to trade in international as well as in domestic markets in commodities such as agricultural products, industrial materials, chemicals and bullion and to develop new products and new markets. PEC is a Schedule ‘B’/ Miniratna CPSE in Trading and Marketing Services under the administrative control of Ministry of Commerce and Industry (Deptt. of Commerce). The authorized and paid up capital of the Company is Rs. 60 crore as on 31.03.13. The registered office of the Company is at New Delhi.The shareholding of the Government of India in the company is 100%.
- JOB DESCRIPTION AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Chairman and Managing Director is the Chief Executive of the Corporation and is accountable to the Board of Directors and Government of India. He is responsible for the efficient functioning of the Corporation, and for achieving its corporate objectives and performance parameters.
- AGE: On the date of occurrence of vacancy: (i) Minimum 45 years. (ii) Not more than 58 years for internal candidates and not more than 57 years for others.The age of superannuation is 60 years.
- QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE: Essential:- Educational Qualification :- Graduate with good academic record from a recognized university/institution.
- Experience : Adequate experience at a senior level of management in a large organization of repute.
- Desirable :- (i) Technical /MBA qualification,(ii) Experience in Finance/ Marketing/ Production/ Trading sectors.
- PAY SCALE: (a) Central Public Sector Executives.Executives holding posts in the pay scale of: Rs. 7250-8250 (IDA) Rs. 9500–11500 (IDA) Post 01.01.1992 Rs. 20500–26500 (IDA) Post 01.01.1997 Rs. 51300–73000 (IDA) Post 01.01.2007 Rs. 18400-22400 (CDA) Rs. 37400–67000 + GP Rs. 10000 (CDA) The minimum length of service required in the eligible scale will be one year for internal candidates, and two years for others as on the date of vacancy.(b) Government Officers Government officers of the level of Joint Secretary in Govt. of India or on equivalent scale of pay or Major General in the Army or equivalent rank in Navy/Air Force, on the date of application will be eligible for consideration on immediate absorption basis.
- DURATION OF APPOINTMENT : The appointment shall be for a period of five years or upto the date of superannuation whichever is earlier.
SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS : Prospective candidates from the Central Public Sector and Government officers shall send their applications, through proper channel, in the format at Annexure I.The applications for various categories of the officers are routed THROUGH PROPER CHANNEL AS FOLLOWS: a. for Government Servants: through the Cadre Controlling authority. b. for CMD/MD/Director in Central PSE: through the concerned administrative Ministry. c. for below Board level in Central PSE: through the concerned CPSE.
CERTIFICATION BY CANDIDATE :a) Candidate has to submit his/her willingness for the post at the time of interview itself clearly stating that he/she will join the post, if selected. If any candidate, does not initially give his/her willingness, he/she will not be interviewed. b) If any of the candidates who appeared for the interview and is selected by the PESB, gives his/her unwillingness after the interview is held, but before the appointment is processed, would be debarred for a period of two years for being considered for a Board level post in any PSE other than the one to which the candidate belongs. c) If any candidate gives his/her unwillingness after the issue of offer of appointment, he/she would be debarred for a period of two years from the date of offer of appointment from being considered for a Board level post in any PSE other than the one to which the candidate belongs. d) In the above cases, no request for relaxation or otherwise would be entertained.
HOW TO APPLY :
- Last date of receipt of applications in the PESB is 07th OCTOBER, 2014. No application shall be entertained under any circumstances after the stipulated date. Incomplete applications are liable to be REJECTED.
- PESB reserves the right to shortlist candidates for interview.
- Applications are to be addressed to Shri Rajiv Rai, Secretary, PESB Bhawan, Block No.14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003ALL CORRESPONDENCE WITH THE PESB SHOULD BE ADDRESSED TO SECRETARY, PESB ONLY
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply :07/10/2014
|Click here for More Details||Click here to apply|
|All Jobs From PEC Limited||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
27-10-2016 , 28-10-2016