Periyar University has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Professor through recruitment notification – Periyar University Recruitment 2015 – NOTIFICATION NO.PU/R/D1/2015/22 . Candidates who have completed Any Masters Degree/Ph.d can apply for the new recruitment notification from Periyar University.
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Job Professor on or before 05/06/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Periyar University
Vacancy Name : Professor
Educational Qualification : Any Masters Degree/M.Phil/Ph.d
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : NA(As per UGC Norms)
Job Location : Salem
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 05/06/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Periyar University, Periyar Palkalai Nagar, Salem-636 011 Tamil Nadu, India
Detail Of Periyar University Professor Recruitment:
- Applications in the prescribed form (EIGHT COPIES) are invited from eligible candidates for the post of PROFESSOR (LIEN VACANCY) in the following Departments at PERIYAR UNIVESITY, PERIYAR PALKALAI NAGAR, SALEM – 636 011. The selection will be done as per the UGC norms and the 200 point reservation policy of the Government of Tamil Nadu.
- Advertisement No:PU/R/D1/2015/22
- Name of the Department:Economics
- No. of Post:01
- Post Roster:GT
- Post: Professor (General Turn-1) Department: Economics Essential Qualifications: Master’s Degree in Economics with 55% marks or equivalent grade of B in the seven point scale. Ph.D. degree in Economics.
- A minimum of ten years of teaching experience in university/college, and/or experience in research at the University/National level institutions/industries, including experience of guiding candidates for research at doctoral level with evidence of published work and a minimum of 10 publications as books and/or research/ policy papers.
- Contribution to educational innovation, design of new curricula and courses, and technology – mediated teaching learning process. A minimum score as stipulated in the Academic Performance Indicator (API) based Performance Based Appraisal System (PBAS), set out by UGC
- Scale of Pay: As per UGC Norms Application form, details of qualifications and instructions to the candidates are available at www.periyaruniversity.ac.in.
- Application forms can be obtained in person from the Registrar on requisition accompanied by a crossed Demand Draft to the value of Rs.500/- and 250/- for SC/ST candidates (non-refundable) towards the cost of application and registration fees. However, SC/ST applicants should produce an attested copy of the Community Certificate obtained from the competent authority to avail themselves of concession.
- To obtain application by post, candidates should also send a self-addressed stamped envelope (25×12 cm) to the value of Rs.40/- along with the Demand Draft. Applications can also be downloaded from www.periyaruniversity.ac.in and if the application is downloaded, a non-refundable Demand Draft to the value of the above mentioned fees is to be sent along with the application.
- All Demand Drafts should be taken on/after the date of advertisement in favour of “The Registrar, Periyar University” payable at Salem.
Selection Procedure For Periyar University – Professor Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 05/06/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Professor Vacancy in Periyar University:
- Qualifications and other conditions prescribed and notified by the MHRD/ UGC. Contributory Pension Scheme will be applicable for the new entrants and also for the staff who were recruited on or after 1.4.2003. (G.O.Ms.No.439/Fin/2004, dated 6.8.2004).
- Applications without registration fee and attested copies of testimonials will be summarily rejected. Persons who want to avail the benefit of reservation under the Differently abled category will have to submit the Disability Certificate issued by the Competent Authority in the prescribed format.
- The prescribed qualifications are the minimum and the mere possession of the same does not entitle candidates to be called for interview. The University reserves the right to shortlist the candidates by adopting conventional procedures and fill or not fill-up the post without assigning any reasons whatsoever.
- The candidates already in service should submit their applications through proper channel. Otherwise they should produce No Objection Certificate obtained from the employer at the time of interview, failing which the applicant will not be interviewed. The candidate should submit the Community certificate issued by the competent authority.
- The candidates should submit the Service certificate issued by the competent authority. Canvassing or influencing authorities shall render the candidature invalid.
- The University will not be responsible for postal delay, if any. Enquiries regarding the application shall not be entertained. All certificates must be produced in original at the time of interview.
- Qualification / Experience as on the last date of submission of the application will only be taken into consideration.To apply for more than one post, separate application(s) should be sent.
- The selected candidates will be required to execute a bond with the University in accordance with terms laid down by the University while joining. Video Conferencing will not be entertained.
- The envelope containing the filled in application should carry the superscription “Application for the post of Professor (LIEN VACANCY) in the Department of —————– in the category of ______________ at Periyar University” on the left hand top corner. The applications should be sent to “The Registrar, Periyar University, Periyar Palkalai Nagar, Salem-636 011, Tamil Nadu, India” either by Registered post or submitted in person, so as to reach the same to this office on or before 05.06.2015 up to 5.00 p.m. Applications received after the last date will not be considered.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 05/06/2015
Reference: Periyar University Recruitment 2015 – NOTIFICATION NO.PU/R/D1/2015/22
Top Company Openings:
|Staff Selection Commission Bihar|
|Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission|
|Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Odisha Public Service Commission|
|South Eastern Railway|
|Ministry of Home Affairs|
|Industrial Development Bank of India Bank Limited|
|Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited / Visakhapatnam Steel Plant|
|Life Insurance Corporation of India|