Periyar University has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow/ Field Assistant through recruitment notification – Periyar University Recruitment 2015 – ADVT. NO. : S/DMM/01/2015-16. Candidates who have completed M.SC can apply for the new recruitment notification from Periyar University.
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Junior Research Fellow/ Field Assistant. Walk in Interview will be held on 22/04/2015 at 11.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
|Company Name||Periyar University|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Fellow/ Field Assistant|
|Total No of Vacancy||02|
|Salary||Rs.8,000 – Rs.28,000/-pm|
|Walk in date to Apply for this job||22/04/2015|
|Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy||Department of Microbiology, Periyar University, Salem-636011|
Detail of Periyar University Junior Research Fellow/ Field Assistant Recruitment:
A walk- in- interview will be held for the appointment of one Junior Research Fellow and one Field Assistant in the DBT (Govt. of India) sponsored collaborative Project entitled “Diversity (Cultivable and culture independent), ex-situ conservation and bio-prospecting of Marine actinobacteria for antibiotics, antituberculosis, anti-HIV and immunomodulatory substances”.
- Date of interview: 22nd April 2015
- Place of interview: Department of Microbiology, Periyar University, Salem-636011
- Time of interview: 11 A.M
- Salary: Posts : 1 Junior Research Fellow (JRF- with a salary of Rs. 25,000/-per month + 20% HRA for the first two years as JRF and with a salary of Rs. 28,000/- per month + 20% HRA for the third year for the same person) and 1 Field Assistant (FA- with a salary of Rs. 8000/- per month fixed for three years)
- Qualification :
- Qualification (JRF): M.Sc. in Microbiology/ Biotechnology / Life Sciences with two years of research experience in the relevant field. NET/GATE qualified candidates and candidates having experience in the field of Actinobacteria and its bioactive compounds as evidenced by publications will be given preference
- Qualification (FA): A pass in M.Sc, Microbiology, experience in the field of Actinobacteria will be given preference.
- Duration: 3 Years
Selection Procedure for Periyar University – Junior Research Fellow/ Field Assistant Post:
- Written Test on 22/04/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Junior Research Fellow/ Field Assistant vacancy in Periyar University:
Applicants should report 30 minutes before the schedule time of interview and submit the following documents for verification. Candidates fulfilling the required conditions may also send the application through email ([email protected]) 1. Application in plain paper addressed to the PI 2. Latest CV along with attested copies of all relevant testimonials 3. Thesis/ project report and publications 4. The original /attested certificates and mark sheets are to be presented before the Selection Committee. 5. No TA/DA will be paid for attending in the interview.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 22/04/2015
VENUE :Department of Microbiology, Periyar University, Salem-636011