Periyar University has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant & More Vacancies through recruitment notification – Periyar University Recruitment 2015 – NO. 024841/2014. Candidates who have completed 12th/ Graduate/ Diploma/ B.Sc/ BCA/ MBA/ Post Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Periyar University
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Assistant & More Vacancies Job on or before 07.01.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Periyar University|
|Vacancy Name||Assistant & More Vacancies|
|Educational Qualification||12TH/ Any Graduate/ Diploma/ B.Sc/ BCA/ MBA/PGDM/ Any Post Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||09 posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||07.01.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||PERIYAR UNIVERSITY, PERIYAR PALKALAI NAGAR, SALEM-636 011|
Detail of Periyar University Assistant & More Vacancies Recruitment:
Applications are invited in the prescribed form for the following posts in the Constituent College at Mettur.
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary|
|Bursar||1||Must have passed Post Graduate Degree in Public Administration (or) Post Graduate Degree in Business Administration (MBA) with Specialization in Finance. Experience: Eight years of experience in the relevant field.||15600-39100 + GP 5400 (PB3)|
|Computer Operator||1||1. A post graduate in Computer applications. 2. Experience in computer Operation not less than 2 years. 3. Diploma in Computer hardware and Networking. 4. Knowledge in Visual Basic, Oracle & Web. Tech with 2 years Experience||9300-34800 + GP 4200 (PB2)|
|Superintendent||1||1. Graduate (55% or B Grade) 2. A pass in Account test for sub-ordinate officer Part-I 3. Typewriting Senior Grade in English & Tamil. 4. Diploma in Computer Applications. Experience: Eight years of administrative experience in educational institutions.||9300-34800 + GP 4800 (PB2)|
|Assistant||1||1. B.Sc. (Comp. Sci) or B.C.A. or PG Dip. in Computer Applications. 2. Typewriting Tamil & English Senior grade. 3. Knowledge of Tamil to the extent of carrying out official correspondence and drafting reports. 4.Knowledge in Visual Basic, Oracle & Web Technology with 2 Years Experience. Experience: Four years of administrative experience in educational institutions.||5200-20200 + GP 2800 (PB1)|
|Assistant||2||1. Any Undergraduate Degree
2. Typewriting Tamil & English Senior grade.
3. Knowledge of Tamil to the extent of carrying out official correspondence and
|5200-20200 + GP 2400 (PB1)|
|Assistant||3||1. A Pass in +2 2. Bi-cycle Riding||4800-10000+GP 1300 (PB1A)|
Selection Procedure for Periyar University – Assistant & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 07.01.2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Assistant & More Vacancies Vacancy in Periyar University:
- The applicants should posses the essential and desirable qualifications and experience as on the last date for submission of application.
- A candidate intending to apply for a post under more than one category he/she should apply in a separate application form with the prescribed fee. Likewise in the case of a candidate intending to apply to more than one college, separate application form with the prescribed fee must be sent.
- Completed application along with Demand Draft for Rs.500/- (Rs. 250/- in the case of Tamil Nadu SC / ST candidates) drawn in the favour of THE REGISTRAR, PERIYAR UNIVERSITY and dated not earlier than THE DATE OF ADVERTISEMENT should be sent to THE REGISTRAR, PERIYAR UNIVERSITY, PERIYAR PALKALAI NAGAR, SALEM-636 011 by Registered Post with Acknowledgement Due or by Courier Mai and the envelope containing the application should carry the superscription “Application for the Post of ” on the left hand top corner. The last date for the receipt of the completed application is 07.01.2015. Submission beyond 5.45 p.m. is not entertained. The University is not responsible for any postal delay / loss in transit of the application. The completed application may also be dropped in the box at the University Tapal section.
- These posts come under the category of positions meant for the constituent colleges at METTUR.
- Applications from candidates who are employed will be considered only if forwarded through proper channel or on production of “No Objection Certificate” from the employer at the time of interview.
- Candidates are required to forward their applications in the prescribed form, accompanied by attested copies of degree certificate and other academic distinctions, transfer certificate from the Institution last studied, evidence of age, professional experience, present position, and salary drawn.
- If qualified and suitable candidates belonging to SC (Arunthathiyar) are not available the post reserved for SC(A) will be filled up with other SC candidate on merit basis.
- Applications incomplete in any respect and those received after the due date will be rejected.
- Applications from persons who do not possess the minimum prescribed qualification for the post will be rejected.
- Interim correspondence in connection with the application will not be entertained.
- Appointment on deputation will not be considered under any circumstances.
- In case, the number of applications received is 5 times more than the number of vacancies, a test will be conducted to shortlist the candidates.
- Applicants should be prepared to come for an interview at SALEM at their own cost.
- Request for change of date of interview will not be considered.
- The decision of the Appointing Authority on the Selection shall be final and no appeal or correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
- If the interview for any post notified above could not be conducted by the University for any reasons, the registration fee shall be refunded to the candidates concerned.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.Orders for appointment for selected candidates will be issued according to the seniority fixed, as per the roster for communal reservation laid down by the Government of Tamil Nadu, for each category of post in the respective department.
- The selected person shall join duty within the time prescribed by the University and no extension of time for joining will be allowed under any circumstances. Failure to join duty within the stipulated date will result in cancellation of the selection. The University will not enter into any correspondence with the present employers of the selected candidates on any matter related to their relief for joining duty in the University.
- A Candidate must satisfy the University on the following aspects
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 07.01.2015
Periyar University Recruitment 2014 – NO. 024841/2014.
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From Periyar University|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
27-02-2017 , 28-02-2017