Periyar University invites application for the recruitment of Controller Of Examinations with Ph.D holders
Company name : Periyar University
Posts : Controller Of Examinations
Qualification : Ph.D
Salary : : Rs. 37,400 – 67,000/month
No of Openings : 01
Location : Salem
Last date to apply : 12/12/2014
Details of Post :
Controller Of Examination:
Applications are invited in Eight Copies in the prescribed form for the post of CONTROLLER OF EXAMINATIONS from suitable candidates.
- Good academic record with at least 55% of the marks or its equivalent grade of B in the 7 point scale with letter grades O, A, B, C, D, E and F where grading system is practiced at the Master’s degree level in a relevant subject from an Indian University or an equivalent degree from a foreign University
- At least 15 years of experience as Assistant Professor or with 8 years of service as Associate Professor along with experience in educational administration or Comparable experience in research establishment and / or other institutions of higher education or 15 years of administrative experience, of which 8 years shall be as Deputy Registrar or an equivalent post
- Ph.D. Degree in any discipline obtained from a recognized University. and Knowledge of Tamil to the extent of carrying official correspondence and drafting reports.
- Scale of Pay: Rs.37400-67000 +AGP Rs. 10000
- Age : The applicant shall not be below 50 years and not above 55 years of age as on the last date of submission of filled in application.
- Tenure: 3 years.
How to apply:
The prescribed application form along with the instructions to the candidates can be downloaded from the University website www.periyaruniversity.ac.in. All candidates should submit a crossed Demand Draft to the value of Rs. 500/- towards the cost of application (Rs.250/- for SC/ST candidates) drawn in favour of the Registrar, Periyar University, payable at Salem.The envelope containing the filled in application superscribed on the left hand corner as “Application for the Post of Controller of Examinations” should be sent to The Registrar, Periyar University, Salem-636 011, Tamil Nadu, India either in person or by Registered Post so as to be received in his office on or before 12.12.2014 upto 5.45 p.m. Applications received after the last date will not be considered.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last date to apply: 12.12.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From Periyar University|
25-10-2016 , 26-10-2016