Periyar University invites application for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow with M.Sc educational background
Company name : Periyar University
Posts : Junior Research Fellow
Qualification : M.Sc
Salary : Rs. 16,000/- p.m
No of Openings : NA
Location : Salem
Last date to apply : 25 July2014
Details of Post :
Applications are invited from Indian nationals for the post of Junior Research Fellow to work in the research project entitled “Decomposition of Graphs and Product Graphs into Paths, Cycles and Stars”sponsored by Department of Science and Technology (DST), New Delhi. Interested candidates may send their CValong with attested photocopies of candidate’s professional certificates on or before 25th July 2014 to Dr. A. Muthusamy, Principal Investigator, DST Project, Department of Mathematics, Periyar University, Salem – 636 011.
Junior Research Fellow:
- Qualification : M.Sc., Mathematics (first class) with UGC-CSIR NET qualified. Knowledge of Graph Theory at PG level is preferred.
- Fellowship : Rs. 16,000/- per month
- Project duration : 3 years
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing written test/interview.
- Candidates will be informed by email about the interview date. So candidate must provide valid email address in their applications.
- The applicant will be responsible for the authenticity of information other documents and photographs submitted.
- Mere, possessing the prescribed qualification dose not ensure that the candidate would be called for interview.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to apply : 25 July 2014
Click here to apply