Periyar University invites application for the recruitment of Project Fellow with M.Sc holders
Company name : Periyar University
Posts : Project Fellow
Qualification : M.Sc
Salary : : Rs. 8,000/month
No of Openings : 01
Location : Salem
Last date to apply : 12/11/2014
Details of Post :
Project Fellow :
Applications are invited from highly motivated and bright candidates for the position of Project Fellow in the DST SERB project under the supervision of Dr. A. NARESH KUMAR, Principal Investigator, Department of Zoology, Periyar University, Salem-11.
- Title of the project: “Use of GIS in predicting proliferation of vector borne diseases and related environmental factors in Salem District, Tamil Nadu, India” funded by Department of Science and Technology, New Delhi, Government of India.
- Name of the post: Project Fellow (1- General)
- Essential Qualification: The minimum essential qualification would be M. Sc Zoology/any life sciences subject with CSIR/NET (or) working experience in Geographical Information System (GIS)/ Surveillance of vectors and vector borne diseases are preferable.
- Salary: Rs. 8,000/- month for a period of 3 years (purely temporary)
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview
- Short listed candidates will be called for interview based on the eligibility criteria and the appointment is purely temporary.
- The date and time for interview will be informed to the candidates.
How to apply:
Application in plain paper with following details: Name, Address, Date of Birth and Educational Qualifications and details of research experience with publications if any. Completed applications should reach on or before 12-11-2014 by speed-post or via email attachment addressed to. Dr. A. NARESH KUMAR Principal Investigator (DST-SERB) Department of Zoology Periyar University Salem – 636011 Ph. No: 9787412379 E-mail: email@example.com
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply :12.11.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From Periyar University|