Petroleum and Natural Gas Regulatory Board (PNGRB) invites application for the recruitment of Consultant with Post Graduate Degree holders
Company name :Petroleum and Natural Gas Regulatory Board (PNGRB)
Qualification : Post Graduate Degree
Salary : Rs.1,25,000/- p.m
No of Post : 01
Location :New Delhi
Last date to apply : 1/10/2014
Details of Post :
Petroleum and Natural Gas Regulatory Board (PNGRB) invites applications for appointment of individual Consultant on contract basis for strengthening and operationalising its Data Bank and Information System. The details of level of the individual Consultant, qualifications, experience and age required are as under:
- Category of Individual Consultant : Level V
- Qualifications : Post Graduate Degree in Commerce / Economics, or equivalent, from a reputed recognised University.
- Desirable Qualifications:Degree / Diploma in Management / Law from any recognised University.
- Experience & Age : More than 20 years in oil & gas sector in India having in-depth knowledge of its downstream segments with specific knowledge of its data system. Of the total experience, minimum 10 years should have been spent in managing the data system. Persons with proven track record of working in development of data bank and information system in Government/Statutory Organisations at the national level and with excellent coordination and communication skills will be preferred.
- Age: Below 65 years as on 1st October 2014
Terms & conditions of engagement of the individual consultant:a. Designation, Period of Appointment & Work Allocation/Milestones: The individual consultant appointed in PNGRB will be designated as Consultant (Data Bank & MIS). He will be on probation for a period of six months during which, apart from work and conduct, following will be the milestones:
- Identify the data required by PNGRB based on needs. The Consultant would therefore also need to examine the data collected by PPAC so that there is no duplication. In this regard, the Consultant shall study the existing mechanism of collection of data from the regulated entities and identify areas of improvements, including quality of data reported by the entities.
- Propose the setting up of MIS Cell within PNGRB. The Cell would look after the data bank in future and the Consultant would indicate its duties and responsibilities, its staff structure, etc.
- Formulate draft Regulations for collection of data and information system.
Based on the performance during probation period, further extension of tenure of Consultant shall be decided by the Board, for running MIS system for the remaining tenure of the term (two years max.).
Lump sum monthly remuneration for individual consultants underLevel V: Rs.1,25,000/- with 10 percent increase on completion of each year in PNGRB. No other allowance on account of conveyance, telephone, etc will be paid.
Termination of Consultancy:
PNGRB reserves the right to terminate or curtail the consultancy period at any time without assigning any reason. In case the individual consultant desires to leave the consultancy services, he/she may do so by giving three months notice.
- Discharge of Functions and Working Conditions: The individual consultant shall discharge such responsibilities diligently as may be assigned to him from time to time and shall abide by all day to day working conditions/facilities like closed holidays, working hours, etc of PNGRB.e. Confidentiality: The individual consultant shall maintain confidentiality of the information/data, etc. In case it is found to be violating the code of conduct, which is generally applicable for working in a Government office/establishment, by or on behalf of individual consultant, apart from terminating the consultancy period, PNGRB reserves the right to take any other action as it may deem fit including legal remedies available to it such as filing of FIR, civil/criminal case/other, etc and may further debar such individual consultant from future engagement by the Board.
- Leaves: The individual consultant will be allowed to avail one day leave per month during the consultancy period. He may accumulate these leaves up to a maximum of three days and avail the same together. Beyond the above allowable leaves, the monthly consultancy fee will be reduced proportionately.
- No Permanent Employment: The selected individual consultant will be appointed on contract basis only and he will not have any right or claim for permanent employment with PNGRB. PNGRB will not entertain any type of correspondence in this regard.
- Acceptance of the Terms & Conditions: The selected individual consultant will be required to sign a copy of the appointment letter and the terms & conditions, which will be treated as a contract, at the time of joining PNGRB. Otherwise, his appointment as individual consultant shall stand cancelled.
HOW TO APPLY :
The candidates who are meeting the requirements and are agreeable to the terms & conditions mentioned above are requested to submit their applications in the enclosed Proforma, along with copies of documents in support of their qualifications and experience, addressed to OSD (R), Petroleum and Natural Gas Regulatory Board, 1st Floor, World Trade Centre, Babar Road, New Delhi -110001 on or before 1st October 2014.
PNGRB reserves the right to annul the process of selection/appointment of individual consultant against this public notice at any time without assigning any reason.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 1/10/2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From PNGRB||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
22-01-2017 , 23-01-2017