Petronet LNG Limited has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Managing Director & Chief Executive Officer through recruitment notification – Petronet LNG Limited Recruitment 2015 . Candidates who have completed Post Graduate, B.E/B.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Petronet LNG Limited.
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Managing Director & Chief Executive Officer on or before 15/07/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Petronet LNG Limited
Vacancy Name : Managing Director & Chief Executive Officer
Educational Qualification : Any Post Graduate, B.E/B.Tech
Total No Of Vacancy : 02 Posts
Job Location : New Delhi
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 15/07/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Petronet LNG Limited, Connaught Place, New Delhi, Delhi 110001
Detail Of Petronet LNG Limited Managing Director & Chief Executive Officer Recruitment:
POSITION OF MANAGING DIRECTOR & CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER:
- Petronet LNG Ltd., pioneer in India in the LNG Sector, is an internationally reputed Company set up by premier Public Sector Companies and with equity participation of leading multinational and is listed in the National and Mumbai Stock Exchanges. It has an authorized capital of Rs. 1200 crores (issued and subscribed Rs. 750 crores).
- The terminal in Dahej is being expanded to a nameplate capacity of 15 mmtpa. Another Greenfield Terminal in Kochi of 5 mmtpa was commissioned in 2013.
- The combined capacity of the Company could represent a turnover of about Rs. 40,000 crores per annum at prevailing gas prices.
- The successful candidate will report to the Board of Directors and will be primarily responsible for leading the organization to achieve its ambitious growth plans in a competitive environment. He will motivate and lead a multi-disciplinary, highly qualified and multi-cultural team. The position is based in Delhi.
- Apart from the expected functional leadership, his key areas will be in developing and implementing overall business, operational and economic plans for the Company and in particular, negotiating long-term contracts including LNG Import Agreements – setting up of Joint Ventures connected with Hydrocarbons and / or associated business areas, viz., Power Sector.
- The incumbent should have (a) exceptional leadership qualities demonstrated by his track record, (b) strong negotiation and communication skills, and (c) familiarity with Finance / Project Management in a large organization, and should have held the position of a Director on the Board of Companies in the Energy Sector (Private & Public). Eligible serving Officers in PSUs / Government can also apply on an immediate absorption basis.
- He should be an Indian Citizen and a Graduate in Engineering or a Post Graduate in Science / Commerce / Business Administration from a recognized University / Institution or CA or ICWA with a good academic record.
- Age: Atleast 45 years but not more than 60 years (as on 16.07.2015).
- The position carries an attractive compensation package and perks.
Selection Procedure For Petronet LNG Limited – Managing Director & Chief Executive Officer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 15/07/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Managing Director & Chief Executive Officer Vacancy in Petronet LNG Limited:
- Kindly apply in confidence before 15th July 2015(Till 17:00 Hrs) to the address / email ID given below, giving full details of age, qualifications, work experience, salary drawn and contact numbers in a closed envelope.
- Vice President (HR/PR),Petronet LNG Ltd.,World Trade Centre, 1st Floor,Babaroad, Barakhamba Lane,New Delhi – 110 001.Email: [email protected]
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 15/07/2015
Top Company Openings: