Physical Research Laboratory (PRL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Scientific Assistant through recruitment notification – Physical Research Laboratory (PRL) Recruitment 2015 – ADVT. NO. 08/2015. Candidates who have completed B.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Physical Research Laboratory (PRL).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Scientific Assistant Job on or before 19/9/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Physical Research Laboratory (PRL)
Vacancy Name : Scientific Assistant
Educational Qualification : B.sc
Total No of Vacancy : 18 Post
Salary : Rs. 9,300 – 34,800 /- p.m
Job Location : AHMEDABAD
Last Date to Apply for this job : 19/9/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : THE SENIOR ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER ROOM NO. 007, PHYSICAL RESEARCH LABORATORY, NAVRANGPURA, AHMEDABAD-380 009
Detail of Physical Research Laboratory (PRL) Scientific Assistant Recruitment:
Physical Research Laboratory, a premier Scientific & Research Institute and an Autonomous Unit under the Department of Space, Government of India, is looking for young, dynamic and motivated candidates fulfilling eligibility conditions, for the following positions as detailed below:-
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Scientific Assistant||18 (Eighteen) (out of which at least 2 will be posted at Udaipur Solar Observatory, Udaipur, Rajasthan & 1 at Infrared Observatory, Mount Abu, Rajasthan) Scheduled Caste (SC) – 3 Scheduled Tribe (ST) – 2 Other Backward Class (OBC) – 6 Unreserved (UR) – 7||First Class B.Sc. (with minimum 60%* of marks) with Physics or Chemistry Main, from a recognized University/ Institution. * or equivalent if no percentage system is followed in the concerned University/Institute. Candidate should possess authenticated documentary evidence of conversion.) (v) Job Requirement : The incumbent will be required to work in Scientific Divisions / Laboratories at PRL towards ongoing and future experimental programmes and any other jobs may be assigned from time to time.||PB 2 of Rs. 9300 – 34800 with corresponding Grade Pay of Rs. 4600/- (TME App. Rs. 43344/- p.m.) inclusive of all allowances currently applicable as per Central Government Rules.||18 – 35 Years as on 31/07/2015 Age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC, Person with Disability (PWD) (40% and above disability), Serving Govt. Employees, Ex-serviceman as per Government of India norms. 31/07/2015 will be considered as cut-off date for all other purposes including experience, qualification etc.|
Selection Procedure for Physical Research Laboratory (PRL) – Scientific Assistant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 19/9/2015.
- There will be an initial screening based on the online application. The criteria for screening may include factors such as percentage/class in B.Sc, experience if so decided, age etc. vis-a-vis number of total applications or any other criteria as decided by the Director, PRL.
- The qualification prescribed is the minimum requirement and possession of the same doesnot automatically make candidates eligible for further evaluation for selection.
- There will be Written Test of screened-in candidates, which will be followed by Personal Interview. Candidates who qualify in the Written Test, as per the norms decided by PRL only will be interviewed.
- The candidates scoring minimum 60% marks in overall evaluation/assessment shall be considered as suitable for final selection and accordingly selection panel will be prepared.
How to apply for Scientific Assistant Vacancy in Physical Research Laboratory (PRL) :
- Applications will be received ONLINE ONLY. The Candidates should register their application on-line at www.prl.res.in (OpportunitiesJob vacancies) between 22/08/2015 and 12/09/2015.
- Upon registration, applicant will be provided with an online Registration Number, which should be carefully preserved for future reference.
- Email id of the applicant will have to be given in the application compulsorily.
- The online application has to be invariably followed-up with :- (a) ‘No Objection Certificate’ from the employer concerned, by those already in employment under Central/State Government, Public Sector Undertakings, Autonomous Bodies or any Organization which is aided by Government, duly indicating the name and registration number on the reverse. The ‘No Objection Certificate’ duly indicating the name and Registration Number on the reverse should be sent to PRL.
- SC/ST/OBC/PWD Candidates: Attested copy of Caste certificate in the prescribed proforma for Central Govt. Jobs, issued by appropriate Authority. (copy of formats are available at PRL website at www.prl.res.in (OpportunitiesJob vacancies).
- The documents as mentioned above viz application through proper channel/ SC, ST, OBC, PWD Certificate (if applicable) alongwith duly singed Registration Confirmation format with summary of application generated after submitting online application (i.e. PRL’s copy) duly pasting photograph, should be sent within seven days from the closing date for submission of online application i.e. 19/09/2015 to :- THE SENIOR ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER ROOM NO. 007, PHYSICAL RESEARCH LABORATORY, NAVRANGPURA, AHMEDABAD-380 009
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 19/9/2015
Physical Research Laboratory (PRL) Recruitment 2014 – ADVT. NO. 08/2015.