Planning Commission Government of India invites application for the recruitment of Joint Adviser with Master Degree holders
Company name :Planning Commission Government of India
Posts :Joint Adviser
Qualification : Master Degree
Salary : Rs.37400-67000/- p.m
No of Post : 01
Location :New Delhi
Last date to apply : 06/10/2014
Details of Post :
- Recruitment to one (01) GCS post ofJoint Adviser (Agriculture) in the Planning Commislsion in the Pay Band: 4 of Rs.37400-67000 8700/- (Grade Pay) on Promotion/ Deputation (including short-term contract) basis.
- Planning Commission requires the services of suitable Officer for appointment to one (01) post of Joint Adviser (Agriculture) (General Central Service, Group ‘A’, Gazetted, Non-Ministerial) by Composite Method i.e. Promotion/Deputation (including short-term contract).
- The selection for the post will be made by UPSC. If a Departmental Deputy Adviser of the Planning Commission is recommended by the UPSC for appointment to any post, it will be treated as having been filled up by Promotion and in case an outside candidate is recommended by the UPSC, the post will be offered on Deputation/shorter-term contract basis for a specific period not exceeding five years.
- Duties attached to the post of Joint Adviser (Agricultug)Joint Adviser (Agriculture) will require to work under supervision, guidance, directions etc. of Adviser (Agriculture) and Principal Adviser (Agriculture). He will initiate and undertake Planning Studies etc. in the field of Agriculture covering terrestrial and aquatic surfaces.
- FOR DEPUTATION J INCLUDING SHORT-TERM ONTRACD: Officers of the Central/State Governments/Union Territories/Universities/Recognised Research Institutions/Public Sector Undertakings/ Autonomous organization;- (a) (i) holding analogous posts on regular basis in the parent cadre/department; or (ii) with five years’ service in the grade rendered after appointment thereto on regular basis in posts in the Pay Band-3, Rs.15600-39100 with Grade Pay of Rs.7600/- or equivalent in the parent cadre or department; and (b) possessing the qualifications and experience prescribed for the post, as mentioned against item No.7 below.
- FOR PROMOTION: The Departmental Deputy Advisers of the Planning Commission in Rs.15600—39100 plus Grade Pay of Rs.7600 with 5 years‘ service in the grade rendered after appointment thereto on a regular basis and possessing the qualifications prescribed for the post
- AGE LIMIT :The maximum age limit for appointment by Deputation (including Short-Term Contract) shall, be not exceeding 56 years as on the crucial date for determining eligibility as indicated against item No. 6 hereunder.
- CRUCIAL DATE FOR DETERMINING ELIGIBILITY : IT Will be the Closing date for QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE: Joinl Adviser (Agricultural: ESSENILALI
- Masters” Degree in Agriculture from recognized University.
- 12 years’ experience in research/devel0pment/planning/implcmentatiun of projects in the field of agriculture our of which a minimum of 3 years of field experience at District/ Division/Project level in agricultural production
- Doctorate degree in Agriculture.
- Training if any in different aspects of agricultural development and/or field execution service.
- At least 6 out of 12 years’ experience should be on evaluation/appraisal of projects/ schemes in agricultural development/extension.
- PERIOD OF DEPUTATION/ CONTRACT: Period of deputation/ contract including period of deputation/ contract in another ex-cadre post held immediately preceding this appointment in the same or some other Organisation/ Department of the Central Government shall ordinarily not exceed five years. The terms and‘conditions of deputation will be regularised according to the orders contained in the Govt. of India, DoPT’s OM No.6/8/2009-Estt.(P.II), dated 17th June, 2010, as amended from time to time, in the case of those coming on deputation including short-term contract.
- Ministries/ Departments of the Central Govt./ – State Govemments/ UT Administrations/Universities/Recognised Research Institutions/Public Undertakings/Autonomous Organisations are requested to bring the vacancies to the notice of the Officers working under their charge.
- Applications/Currier:lum Vituc (two copies) for the post, in the enclosed prescribed proforma duly signed by the candidate and countersigned by the Head of Office or an officer authorized to sign on his behalf alongwith the following documents in respect of eligible candidates who can be spared for taking up the assignment within one month from the date of intimation about selection may please be forwarded to the undersigned(Under Secretary (Adm.l), Planning Commission, Yojana Bhawan, Sansad Marg, New Delhi-110 001),: –
- Cadre Clearance/Specific No Objection.
- Up-to-date Confidential Report Dossier of the candidate or photocopies of the Annual Confidential Reports of the candidate for the last five years duly attested on each and every page by an officer not below the rank of Under Secretary to the Govt. of India;
- Integrity Certificate (1C) to be signed by an Officer not below the rank of Deputy Secretary to the Govt. of India (in the prescribed proforma);
- Vigilance Clearance (VC) indicating that no disciplinary proceedings or criminal proceedings are either pending or contemplated against the Officer concerned (in the prescribed proforma); and (v) List of major/ minor penalties, if any, imposed on the candidate during the last 10 years QR_N0 Penalty Certificate (PC), as the case may be (in the prescribed proforma).
HOW TO APPLY :
Applications of only those candidates who are clear from vigilance angle need be forwarded. The vacancy is also being published in the Employment News 51101le. The glosin date for r 9i t of a 1 )licatin vwill be 60 rla frnm the date ol’Jublic-atinn ofthc advertisement in the Elpllglllylllclll news.
Applicants should ensure that the application is complete in all respects and is in the prescribed proforma. No column of the proforma should be left blank. Wherever information is “Not Applicable” or “Nil”, it may please be so stated. Only applications, complete in all respects, received through proper channel on or before the specified closing date shall be considered.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 06/10/2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From Planning Commission Government of India||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
27-02-2017 , 28-02-2017