On 03/8/2016, Sardar Patel University (SPU) announced recruitment notification to recruit Project Fellow. Through this recruitment notification, Sardar Patel University (SPU) plans to recruit M.Sc candidates for the post of Project Fellow. Sardar Patel University (SPU) is planning to recruit 1 candidates for the post of Project Fellow. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 20/8/2016.
Sardar Patel University (SPU) proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Sardar Patel University (SPU) before 20/8/2016. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||Sardar Patel University (SPU)|
|Vacancy Name||Project Fellow|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||01 Post|
|Salary Range||Rs.14,000-18,000/-per month|
|Last Date To Apply||20/8/2016|
|Address For The Job||Department of Biosciences, Vadtal Road, Sardar Patel University, Vallabh Vidyanagar|
|Reference No||Not Mentioned|
Eligibility & Details:
Project Fellow Post:
Candidates can Get the Project Fellow Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Project Fellow|
|Total Vacancy: 01 Post|
|Education required: Second class M. Sc Degree in Botany / Biochemistry/ Life Sciences / Biosciences subject with a minimum of 55% marks for general category or 50% in case of SC/ST/PH)).(Candidate with Plant Physiology/ Plant Biochemistry specialization will be given preference).|
|Desirable: Not Mentioned|
|Duration : Up to 30 – 06 – 2018 or up to the completion of the project whichever is earlier. This position is purely temporary and co-terminus with the project.|
|Pay Scale: Project Fellow may be appointed with a consolidated fellowship of: i)NET/GATE qualified – Rs. 16,000/- p.m. for initial 2 years and Rs. 18,000/- p.m. for the third year. ii) Non-GATE/Non-NET – Rs. 14,000/- p.m. for initial 2 years and Rs. 16,000/- p.m. for the third year.|
|Age Limit: Not Mentioned|
|Application Fee For The Job: Applications stating the date of birth, qualifications, experience and the postal address, along with photocopies of mark-sheets and certificates should reach the Principal Investigator on or before 20 th August, 2016 and applicants should remain present for interview to be held on 23rd August, 2016 in the Department of Biosciences, Vadtal Road, Sardar Patel University, Vallabh Vidyanagar at 11.00 a.m|
|Last Date: 20/8/2016|
|Location of Job: Vidyanagar|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 20/8/2016
- Walk-in interview will be held on 23/8/2016
- Selection Will be Based on /either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the Sardar Patel University (SPU) norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates Can apply offline for the post of Project Fellow Post mentioned below.
- Interested Candidates are requested to fill the prescribed application form and sent it to the following address before 20/8/2016
- Candidate should send the application with enclosed copies of passport size photograph, educational certificates, and other relevant certificates to the above mentioned address before the Last date
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 20/8/2016