Pondicherry University has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Research Associate/ Guest Faculty through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc, Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from Pondicherry University.
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Research Associate/ Guest Faculty. Walk in Interview will be held on 18/2/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
|Company Name||Pondicherry University|
|Vacancy Name||Guest Faculty|
|Educational Qualification||M.Sc, M.Phil/Ph.d|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Walk in date to Apply for this job||18/2/2015|
|Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy||Pondicherry university (a central university) DEPARTMENT OF FOOD science And Technology|
Detail of Pondicherry University Guest Faculty Recruitment:
Department is looking for Guest Faculty (1 No) for handling classes in
- MSc Food Science and Nutrition & Food Science and Technology 2. Ph.D. Food Science and Nutrition & Food Science and Technology Interested eligible candidates may attend the interview along with all original certificates and testimonials with a copy of their BioData.
- Details of the Vacancy: 1. Biostatistics-l
- Essential Qualification: MSc. Statistics with minimum 55% of marks with NETPh.D. Desirable: Clear understanding of Biostatistics with at least 1 year teaching experience in Biostatistics at PG level.
Selection Procedure for Pondicherry University – Guest Faculty Post:
- Written Test on 18/2/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Guest Faculty vacancy in Pondicherry University:
- 18.02.2015 at 11:00 A. at the Office of the Dean, school of Life sciences, Science Block-1, Pondicherry University, Puducherry-605 014.
- Candidates are requested to intimate their participation by e-mail along with a soft copy of C.. to head. Hard copy of the C. with a covering letter and certificate in original should be produced latest by 11.00 A. Candidates reporting after 11.00 A. will not be entertained.
- The guest faculty will be paid an honorarium of Rs. 1,000- per lecture subject to a maximum of Rs. 25,000- per month for the academic year 2015-16 or till regular faculty positions are filled up whichever is earlier. No separate intimation will be sent for the walkin-Interview. No TAMDA will be paid. The appointment is purely on temporary basis.03.02.2015 – Department of Food Science and Technology – Pondicherry University, Puducherry
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 18/2/2015
Pondicherry university (a central university) DEPARTMENT OF FOOD science And Technology
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From Pondicherry University|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
|Other State Government jobs|
22-01-2017 , 23-01-2017