Pondicherry University has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Guest Faculty through recruitment notification – Pondicherry University Recruitment 2015 – No. IITD/IRD/RP02721/1396. Candidates who have completed MASTER DEGREE/ PH.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from Pondicherry University.
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Guest Faculty. Walk in Interview will be held on 24/03/2015 at 02.00 P.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
|Company Name||Pondicherry University|
|Vacancy Name||Guest Faculty|
|Educational Qualification||Any Masters Degree/ M.Phil/Ph.d|
|Total No of Vacancy||01|
|Walk in date to Apply for this job||24/03/2015|
|Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy||PONDICHERRRY UNIVERISTY COMMUNITY COLLEGE (A Constituent College of Pondicherry Central University) LAWSPET, PUDUCHERRY – 605008.|
Detail of Pondicherry University Guest Faculty Recruitment:
Candidates possessing eligible qualifications as per UGC norms for the disciplines mentioned below can walk-in for interview with latest Bio-Data along with Original Certificates on the following dates.
- No of post : 01
- The guest faculty will be paid an honorarium of Rs.1,000/ per lecture subject to maximum of Rs.25,000/- per month
- ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS: 1. Good academic record as defined by the concerned university with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) at the Master’s Degree level in a relevant subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university. 2. Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/SET and the candidate needs to have some orientation to the Community College. 3. Notwithstanding anything contained in clauses (1) and (2), candidates, who are, or have been awarded a Ph. D. Degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of Ph.D. Degree) Regulations, 2009, shall be exempted from the requirement of the minimum eligibility condition of NET/SLET/SET for recruitment and appointment of Assistant Professor or equivalent positions in Universities/Colleges/Institutions. 4. NET/SLET/SET shall also not be required for such Masters Programmes in disciplines for which NET/SLET/SET is not conducted
Selection Procedure for Pondicherry University – Guest Faculty Post:
- Written Test on 24/03/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Guest Faculty vacancy in Pondicherry University:
Candidate are requested to intimate their participation by E-mail along with a soft copy of curriculum vitae to [email protected] Hard copy of the C.V. with a covering letter and certificates should be produced latest by 24.03.2015. The Pondicherry University Community College reserves the right to fill or not to fill or to change the number of positions.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 24/03/2015
VENUE : PONDICHERRRY UNIVERISTY COMMUNITY COLLEGE (A Constituent College of Pondicherry Central University) LAWSPET, PUDUCHERRY – 605008.
05-12-2016 , 06-12-2016