Pondicherry University has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow/Project Fellow through recruitment notification . Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Pondicherry University.
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Junior Research Fellow/Project Fellow Job on or before 30/9/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Pondicherry University
Vacancy Name :Junior Research Fellow/Project Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No of Vacancy : 01 post
Salary : Rs.12,000/p.m
Job Location : Puducherry
Last Date to Apply for this job : 30/9/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy :Dept. of Food Science & Technology,Pondicherry University,Puducherry
Detail of Pondicherry University Junior Research Fellow/Project Fellow Recruitment:
- JRF/ Project Fellow Jobs opportunity in Pondicherry University
- Title of the Research Project : High throughput selection and production of Poly-hydroxyAlkanoates (PHA) from the metagenome of marine sponge(s)
- No. of Post : 01
- Department : Food Science & Technology
- Qualification : M.Sc. Microbiology/ Biotechnology/ Genomics or Qualification Equivalent
- Desirable : Experience in Microbial Genomics and Bioinformatics
- Fellowship : Rs. 12.000 per month+ admissible HRA
Selection Procedure for Pondicherry University -Junior Research Fellow/Project Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 30/9/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Junior Research Fellow/Project Fellow Vacancy in Pondicherry University :
Application along with duly attested copies of certificates and relevant documents should reach on or before 30th of September 2015 to the Dr.G.Seghal Kiran, Assistant Professor & PI, Dept. of Food Science & Technology.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 30/9/2015
26-10-2016 , 27-10-2016