Pondicherry University has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Fellow through recruitment notification – Pondicherry University Recruitment 2015 – PU/CGET/2015/AP/56. Candidates who have completed M.Sc, Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from Pondicherry University.
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Project Fellow Job on or before 5/6/2015 Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Pondicherry University|
|Vacancy Name||Project Fellow|
|Educational Qualification||M.Sc, M.Phil/Ph.d|
|Total No of Vacancy||01|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||5/6/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Prof. KRajan, Coordinator, -SAP, Department of History, Pondicherry University, Pondicherry – 603 014|
Detail of Pondicherry University Project Fellow Recruitment:
Applications are invited from eligible candidate for the recruitment of project fellow (temporary position) in the SERB funded research project.
- Title of the Project: “Hybrid Plasmonic Nanoparticles for Application in Solar Cell”
- Research Position: One Project Fellow
- Stipend/Fellowship: 12,000/- per month + HRA (As per University Rule 20%)
- Duration: One year (may be extended as per the availability of fund)
- Eligibility: M.Sc in Physics/Chemistry/Material Science/Nanoscience and Technology with first class mark (or) M.Tech in Material Science/Nanoscience and Technology/ Green Energy Technology with M.Sc background in Physics/Chemistry/Material Science and having first class mark. Candidates with above background and qualified in Pondicherry University PhD entrance examination will be eligible to register for PhD degree.
- Desirable: Research experience in development for photovoltaic materials and/or synthesis of nanomaterials.
Selection Procedure for Pondicherry University – Project Fellow Post:
- Written Test on 5/6/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
How to apply for Lower Division Clerk Vacancy in Pondicherry University:
Interested candidate may send their detailed bio-data (with recent self-attested passport size photo, email ID and phone numbers), supported by attested copies of certificates and a self-addressed 5/- stamped envelope may be forwarded to the address give below. Only hard copy is acceptable. However, an advance copy of the application may be communicated by email. The application cover must contain the subject “SERB Project Fellow”. The short listed candidate will be asked to attend an interview at Centre for Green Energy Technology, Pondicherry University. NOTE: No DA/TA to be provided to attend the interview.
Last date for Application: 5 th June 2015 (5.30 PM)
Address for sending application: Dr. R. Arun Prasath
Center for Green Energy Technology
Puducherry – 605 014.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 5/6/2015
Prof. KRajan, Coordinator, -SAP, Department of History, Pondicherry University, Pondicherry – 603 014
Pondicherry University Recruitment 2015 – PU/CGET/2015/AP/562015.
05-12-2016 , 06-12-2016