Pondicherry University has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Pondicherry University.
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Project Fellow. Walk in Interview will be held on 10/5/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
|Company Name||Pondicherry University|
|Vacancy Name||Project Fellow|
|Total No of Vacancy||01|
|Walk in date to Apply for this job||10/5/2015|
|Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy||Prof. KRajan, Coordinator, -SAP, Department of History, Pondicherry University, Pondicherry – 603 014|
Detail of Pondicherry University Project Fellow Recruitment:
Applications are invited for one Project fellow position for the UGC sponsored research project. Interested and highly motivated candidates may send their complete bio-data (including e-mail ID and cell number), duly attested copies of certificates and relevant documents to the Principal lnvestigator (PI) only by regular post (by e-mail will not be accepted) on or before 1010512015. Eligible candidates will be called for the interface meeting’
- Title of the Projectz Electronicallv and Sterically Tuned Synthesis, Chqracterization and Biological Studies of Metal Based CO Releasing Molecules (CORMS).
- Duration:3 years but every yearwill be renewed based on the performance’
- Qualifications: Candidates should have qualified M.Sc Chemistry (lnorganic/Organic/General Chemistry). GATEAIET qualified candidates can also apply.
- Fellowship: Fellowship will be given according to the UGC norms (Rs 14000/ p.m. for nonGATE/non-NET and Rs. 16000/ p.m. for CATE/ NET cahdidates).
- Note: Candidates are requested to visit UGC website for more details about the Qualifications and Fellowship.
Selection Procedure for Pondicherry University – Project Fellow Post:
- Written Test on 10/5/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Project Fellow vacancy in Pondicherry University:
- Last Date: 10/05/2015
- Issuing Authority: Dr. C. Sivasankar (Pl),
- Address: Associate Professor, Department of Chemistry, Pondicherry University, R. V. Nagar,
Kalapet, Puducherry, PIN 605014.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 10/5/2015
Prof. KRajan, Coordinator, -SAP, Department of History, Pondicherry University, Pondicherry – 603 014
05-12-2016 , 06-12-2016