Pondicherry University has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment ofProject Fellow through recruitment notification – Pondicherry University Recruitment 2015 . Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Pondicherry University .
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Project Fellow Job on or before20/9/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Pondicherry University
Vacancy Name :Project Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No of Vacancy : 01 post
Salary : Rs.16,000/p.m
Job Location : Pondicherry
Last Date to Apply for this job :20/9/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy :Pondicherry University ,Pondicherry
Detail of Pondicherry University Project Fellow Recruitment:
- Title of the Project : ‘Electronically and Sterically Tuned synthesis, characterization and Biological studies of Metal Based co Releasing Molecules (CORMS)’
- No. of Post : 01
- Department : Chemistry
- Qualifications : Candidates should have qualified M.Sc Chemistry (inorganic/organic/General Chemistry). GATEA/NET qualified candidates can also apply.
- Fellowship : Fellowship will be given according to the UGC norms (Rs. 14,000/ pm for non-GATE/non-NET] and Rs. 16,000/- p.m. for GATE/ NET/GPAT candidates)
Selection Procedure for Pondicherry University -Project Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 20/9/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Project Fellow Vacancy in Pondicherry University :
Interested and highly motivated candidates may send their compete bio-data (including e-mail lD and cell number), duly attested copies of certificates and relevant documents to the Principal Investigator (PI) only by regular post (by e-mail will not be accepted) on or before 20/09/2015. Eligible candidates will be called for the interface meeting.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job20/9/2015
11-12-2016 , 12-12-2016