Pondicherry University has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Guest Faculty through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M Phil / Phd, MSc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Pondicherry University.
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Guest Faculty . Walk in Interview will be held on24 Aug 2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Pondicherry University
Vacancy Name : Guest Faculty
Educational Qualification :M.Phil/Ph.d,M.Sc
Total No of Vacancy : 02 post
Salary : 25,000/p.m
Job Location : Puduchery
Walk in date to Apply for this job:24 Aug 2015
Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy:Pondicherry University,Puduchery
Detail of Pondicherry University Guest Faculty Recruitment:
- Guest Faculty Job vacancies in Pondicherry University
- No. of Posts : 02
- Department : Ecology and Environmental Sciences
- Qualification : I. Good academic record as defined by the Pondicherry University with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) at the Master’s Degree level in a relevant subject from an Indian University. or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university. II. Besides fulfilling the above qualifications. the candidate must have cleared the national Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC. CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/SET. III. Notwithstanding any contained in sub-clauses (i) and (n) to this clause. candidates. who are, or have been awarded a Ph.D. Degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum standards and procedure for award of Ph.D. degree) Regulations. 2009. shall be exempted from the requirement of the minimum eligibility condition of NET/SLET/SET for recruitment and appointment of Assistant Professor or equivalent positions in universities/colleges/ institutions. IV. NET/SLET/SET shall also not be required for such Master’s programs in disciplines for which NET/SLET/SET is not conducted. V. Preference will be given to Ph.D. holders
- Salary : An honorarium of Rs.1000/- per lecture subject to a maximum of 25,000/-per month
Selection Procedure for Pondicherry University – Guest Faculty Post:
- Written Test on24 Aug 2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Guest Faculty vacancy in Pondicherry University:
Walk-in-interview will be held on 24-08-2015. All the original certificates, publications and with a copy of resume and a passport size photograph.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job :24 Aug 2015
26-02-2017 , 27-02-2017