Pondicherry University has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Post-Doctoral-Research Associate / Project Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Master Degree/ Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from Pondicherry University
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Post-Doctoral-Research Associate / Project Fellow Job on or before 15.01.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Pondicherry University|
|Vacancy Name||Post-Doctoral-Research Associate / Project Fellow|
|Educational Qualification||Any Masters Degree/ M.Phil/Ph.d|
|Total No of Vacancy||02 posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||15.01.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Pondicherry University, Puducherry|
Detail of Pondicherry University Post-Doctoral-Research Associate / Project Fellow Recruitment:
Applications are invited for the recruitment of one (01) Post-Doctoral-Research Associate / Project Fellow for the UGC Centre for Southern Asia Studies on temporary basis.
- QualificationsRequired: Essential:(1) Second Class Master Degree in Political Science/ International Relations / Defence Studies / Economics or elated disciplines from a recognised institution.with a minimum of 55% marks for general category candidate and 50% in case of SC/ST/PH. (2) Ph.D in Political Science / International Relations / Defence Studies / Economics or related disciplines from a recognised institution. (3) Knowledge of research methodology, proficiency in English language and computer knowledge in MS office, internet and web search. In case of non-availability of appropriate candidate with Ph.Ddegree, a Master degree holder in any of the above subjects preferably with M.Phil / UGC NET can be appointed as Project Fellow.
- Desirable: Good number of publications in national / international journals of repute.
- Age: Below 40 years on the date of interview.
- Emoluments: Monthly stipend as per UGC norm for Area Studies Centre. This is a temporary assignmentdepending on availability of UGC support / performance / and requirement of this work.
Selection Procedure for Pondicherry University – Post-Doctoral-Research Associate / Project Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 15.01.2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Post-Doctoral-Research Associate / Project Fellow Vacancy in Pondicherry University:
Eligible and interested candidates should apply on a plain paper mentioning: (1) Name (2) Father’s Name (3) Address with e-mail and telephone number, if any (4) Date of Birth (5) Academic Qualifications (with percentage of marks obtained, year of passing and name of the institution (6) Social Category (7) Research Experience (8) Publications, if any (9) Name and Address of two referees. They should affix a recent passport size photograph on the top of the application and signature with date at the bottom. Photocopies of the Mark Sheets/Certificates/Degrees of academic qualifications and experiences, etc., should be enclosed. They should bring the original copies for verification, if shortlisted for interview. The decision of the selection committee shall be final. Canvassing in any form will be treated as disqualification. Mere eligibility will not guarantee selection.No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview, if shortlisted. Application must reach the Undersigned through speed / registered post on or before January 15, 2015. Employed candidates should routetheir applicationsthrough proper channel. Soft copy of application should be sent through email [email protected] followed by hard copy.
Prof N. K. Jha
Director, UGC Centre for Southern Asia Studies
II Flour, Silver Jubilee Campus
Kalapet, Puducherry, 605014
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 15.01.2015
Pondicherry University Recruitment 2014 – ADVT.NO:PU/RC/2014-15/24.
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From Pondicherry University|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
13-12-2016 , 14-12-2016