Port of Visakhapatnam has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Deputy Chief Law Officer/ Senior Accounts Officer through recruitment notification – Port of Visakhapatnam Recruitment 2015 – EMPLOYMENT NOTICE No.03/2015, Dt.19.03.2015.. Candidates who have completed LLB/ LLM/ CA can apply for the new recruitment notification from Port of Visakhapatnam
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Traffic Manager Job on or before 11.05.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Port of Visakhapatnam|
|Vacancy Name||Deputy Chief Law Officer/ Senior Accounts Officer|
|Educational Qualification||LLB/ LLM/ CA|
|Total No of Vacancy||03 Post|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||11.05.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||The Secretary, Visakhapatnam Port Trust, Visakhapatnam-530 035|
Detail of Port of Visakhapatnam Deputy Chief Law Officer/ Senior Accounts Officer Recruitment:
Deputy Chief Law Officer:
- No of post : 01
- Scale of Pay Rs.13000-350-18250 (Revised scale Rs.24900-50500)
- Upper Age limit 40 yrs.
- Essential i) Degree in Law from arecognized University. ii) Nine years executive experience in a Legal Establishment of a /Industrial/ Commercial/ Govt. undertakings.
- Desirable: Post graduate degree in law from a recognized University
Senior Accounts Officer:
- No of post : 02
- Salary : Rs.10750-16750 (revised scale of pay of Rs.20600-46500)
- Age : 35 yrs.
- ESSENTIAL Member of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India or of Institute of Cost and works Accountants of India. 5 years experience in Executive cadre in the field of Finance, Accounting in an Industrial/Commercial/Govt. Undertaking
Selection Procedure for Port of Visakhapatnam- Deputy Chief Law Officer/ Senior Accounts Officer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 11.05.2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Deputy Chief Law Officer/ Senior Accounts Officer Vacancy in Port of Visakhapatnam:
- The candidates should possess the requisite experience and qualifications as on 01.03.2015. Upper age limit is relaxable to the extent of 3 years in the case of OBC Candidates and 5 years in the case of SC/ST Candidates will be allowed. The OBC Candidates have to submit the caste certificate regarding their OBC Status as well as exclusion from creamy layer in the proforma prescribed by the Central Government. The upper age limit is also relaxable for Government servants as per extant rules. The ST Candidates have to submit the latest caste certificate.
- Candidates, if appointed will be governed by the New Pension Scheme, which came in to force w.e.f.01.01.2004 and other Rules & Regulations of Visakhapatnam Port Trust. Details will be intimated at the time of appointment. Application in the model pro-forma available in Visakhapatnam Port Trust Web site www.vizagport.com be down loaded and filled in be submitted along with full particulars of Name, Address, Date of Birth, Qualifications and Experience etc., with relevant copies of Certificates, testimonials, two recent passport size photos, latest Caste Certificate whether belongs to OBC/SC/ST, duly attested should be sent through the Competent Authority of their Organization to reach “The Secretary, Visakhapatnam Port Trust, Visakhapatnam-530 035” on or before 11.05.2015 SUPERSCRIBING THE COVER APPLICATION TO THE PRESCRIBED POST of __________________________________. Application should be submitted separately for each post specifically.
- Applications of those already in service should be got forwarded through their Employer duly furnishing “NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE”. Depending up on the requirement, VPT reserves the right to cancel/restrict/curtail the Recruitment process without any further notice and without assigning any reasons thereof. No advance copy of application from the applicant will be accepted. Competent Authority of the respective Organisation must forward every application. Those applications, which are forwarded by the Competent Authority of the respective Organisation, will only be considered. Incomplete applications and applications received after due date and applications which are not forwarded by the Competent Authority of respective Organisations will summarily be rejected. In such cases, no correspondence from the applicants shall be entertained
Important dates to remeber :
Last Date to Apply for this job 11.05.2015
Reference: Port of Visakhapatnam Recruitment 2015 – EMPLOYMENT NOTICE No.03/2015, Dt.19.03.2015.