Port of Visakhapatnam invites application for the recruitment of Environment Consultant/ Environment Advisor with B.Tech/ M.Tech / M.E educational background
Company name : Port of Visakhapatnam
Posts : Environment Consultant/ Environment Advisor
Qualification : B.Tech/ M.Tech / M.E
Salary : Rs 70,000/- per month
No of Openings : 01
Location : Visakhapatnam
Last date to apply : 10.10.2014
Details of Post :
Environment Consultant/ Environment Advisor:
It is proposed to engage an Environment consultant/Environment advisor in level of senior management to work for full time to co-ordinate with and guide the top management and line departments for effective implementation of Environment Management System (Safe guards and EMPS) in association with Environment division of Visakhapatnam port Trust (VPT) located in Visakhapatnam on contract basis (period of contract shall not exceed 3 years).
- Education: B.Tech/ M.Tech / M.E .in Environmental Engineering/ Port Engineering / Marine Engineering/ Civil Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering and Ph.D in Environmental Sciences.
- Leadership Skill: Should possess excellent influencing and conflict resolution skills and the ability to interact with individuals at all levels.
- Communication skill: Should possess strong spoken and written communication skills.
- Desirable: Certified ISO 14001 lead auditor
- Experience: Minimum 15 years of working experience in case of M.Tech/M.E or 18 years of experience in case of B.Tech preferably in an industry in Environmental area dealing with environment planning, implementation and monitoring areas with up-to-date knowledge on Environmental regulations and statutory compliance requirements. Preference will be given to the candidates with work experience in port/ port related projects/ fugitive dust management/ conducting environmental studies. Knowledge on computer usage is essential.
Job description at VPT:
- To head the Environment cell and responsible for ensuring its effective functioning.
- To prepare action plan, Short term and long term for effective implementation of Port Environment policy.
- To co-ordinate and guide the concerned for effective implementation of the EMPs and to submit report to the management periodically.
Terms of Engagement:
- The incumbent shall be aged between 45 years and 65 years.
- The incumbent shall be well acquainted with the functioning of Central Government, Ministries/Departments.
- The engagement shall be initially for a period of three years, which may be extended by one (1) year each term based on performance, and the engagement may be terminated without assigning any reasons by giving a notice of fifteen days.
- The fixed remuneration of amount Rs 70,000/- per month is payable. A vehicle shall be provided.
- There will be an enhancement of 10 % of remuneration annually subject to satisfactory performance.
- The successful candidate will be required to execute Contractual agreement.
- The contract shall not confer any right /claim of absorption into the department.
How to apply:
- The persons who fulfill the eligibility criteria and are willing to offer their services may submit their applications in the prescribed proforma as in Annexure-I latest by ———-
- Last Date to apply: 10.10.2014
- Successful candidate will be informed through Email/Post/Courier. The successful candidate will have to sign contract within 15 days of the sign of contract and within 15 days from the signing of contract.
- The department reserves the right to cancel/postpone the recruitment and no claim is admissible in any such case of cancellation/Postponement.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 10.10.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From Port of Visakhapatnam||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
23-10-2016 , 24-10-2016